What did you do to your TJ today?

UPJOHN

TJ Enthusiast
I"ll start. I added 1 pint of coolant/antifreeze.
My radiator is seeping from the top seam, so slow it evaporates so I add about a pint every two weeks.
I check the oil the same time and have about 2000 miles since my last oil change. so far I haven't had to add oil.

3e71aad3f35da4be1ca33d3b0725b938.jpg

She's spotless now...

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris
My wife called me just now, and asked me if I could help an older gentleman that went off the road and was stuck a couple of blocks from my house. I took my shovel and the Jeep. After shoveling for a couple minutes in 3 degrees with 20mph wind I saw his Toyota van had tow loops on back. I hooked up my tow strap and pulled him out no problem.
Burrrr! It's cold out there. I'd still be shoveling if it weren't for my Jeep.

My wife called me just now, and asked me if I could help an older gentleman that went off the road and was stuck a couple of blocks from my house. I took my shovel and the Jeep. After shoveling for a couple minutes in 3 degrees with 20mph wind I saw his Toyota van had tow loops on back. I hooked up my tow strap and pulled him out no problem.
Burrrr! It's cold out there. I'd still be shoveling if it weren't for my Jeep.

Jesus... I know what that's like to be out in that sort of temperature while trying to do something. It really stinks!

Jesus... I know what that's like to be out in that sort of temperature while trying to do something. It really stinks!

That's why my wife called me. She was on her way to work and saw the guy shoveling, and knew he was stuck good, and must be freezing.
I got to thinking. I'm an old guy. What was my wife thinking? haha

Reactions: JP13
That's why my wife called me. She was on her way to work and saw the guy shoveling, and knew he was stuck good, and must be freezing.
I got to thinking. I'm an old guy. What was my wife thinking? haha

Haha! Props to you for helping him out though. I'd stop too if I saw someone sitting out in that weather. You could die out there if it was in the middle of nowhere at those temps.

Reactions: JP13
I finally took time to rekey my half doors to fit my original jeep keys. Not a real bad job just a little time consuming.