What did you do WITH your TJ today?

Took it to the local Greek festival and had lunch with my wife!

IMG_20230622_122900367_HDR.jpg

Wishing I woulda brought my TJ with me to vacation this week. We're down on the Bolivar peninsula all week with a beach house on the beach.

All I been doing is watching Jeeps drive up and down the beach. Next year we come here I'm trailering mine come hell or high water.

Might even try to make the go topless Jeep Beach week.

1687480863629.png

Last edited:
Went wheeling with my brother in law, who is visiting from Louisiana (along with my sister)!

I always joke with my sister that he was MY friend before he was HER husband. I met this dude in 4th grade, and we've been thick as thieves since. They started dating after their first marriages ended, about 8 years ago.

It's rare that you can say you genuinely love your brother in law, but we go back forever and we're even roommates in college. It was great to spend a day running trails with this guy!

20230702_111958.jpg

Nothing eventful - did a drive to doctor my horse and pick up supplies for a 4th of July BBQ. Eventually I have to get back to work on the Jeep.

Put a ton of wood in it and then drove it 25 miles home on winding, hilly roads. The guy I bought it from didn’t believe in the jeep and wanted to drive it home for me in his f250, but I insisted that I do it, and my little tj made it look easy. Here’s the tj with the wood -
IMG_7906.jpeg

And then the bed that I made with it -
IMG_7915.jpeg

Every put a kayak on the roll cage? I've got a few beaver ponds I want to get the yak into for some cutties. I'm convinced there's some pigs in there.

View attachment 439024

I haven't but it should be fine if you can get it to sit right. Might use the foam blocks made for kayaks. This was the first time I strapped a board on the jeep and it worked great. Being an inflatable I didn't have to worry about padding.

Nice fish!

Reactions: Bobohunter1776
Put a ton of wood in it and then drove it 25 miles home on winding, hilly roads. The guy I bought it from didn’t believe in the jeep and wanted to drive it home for me in his f250, but I insisted that I do it, and my little tj made it look easy. Here’s the tj with the wood -
View attachment 438814
And then the bed that I made with it -
View attachment 438827

Damn… that’s fine work!

I haven't but it should be fine if you can get it to sit right. Might use the foam blocks made for kayaks. This was the first time I strapped a board on the jeep and it worked great. Being an inflatable I didn't have to worry about padding.

Nice fish!

That's a good idea.
Thank you! Caught it right next to I-70. Just too swampy to wade.

‘Love the retro steel wheels & 4 wheel drive decals.

Thank you! The "decals" are paint, I made a stencil and spray bombed it. I didnt like how it turned out so I tried to wipe it off and it ended up looking distressed, I liked it that way so I kept it.

Wishing I woulda brought my TJ with me to vacation this week. We're down on the Bolivar peninsula all week with a beach house on the beach.

All I been doing is watching Jeeps drive up and down the beach. Next year we come here I'm trailering mine come hell or high water.

Might even try to make the go topless Jeep Beach week.

View attachment 434987

Have you ever noticed when you don’t have your jeep everybody and his brother is driving a jeep-

Then when you have yours looking good all you see is Honda Accords and Kia Souls on the road🤣😩😩