What did you give up/sell/trade to get your TJ?

Sold my 2007 CR250R when my son was born because I knew I wouldn't be riding off-road for a while. A lightbulb went off when I was riding the RC51 last summer that we could all have fun off-road in a Jeep, so I bought the 2006 LJ Rubicon, and the garage got a little tighter. He's the happiest 3 year old in the world when we are riding on trails now.
IMG_5880.jpg

Kids LOVE Jeeps! My grandkids crawl over the sides to get in back and think it's the coolest thing ever. Taught them to throw their arms in the air and yell "whoohoo!" when we go over whoop-de-dos on the road. It scares the old ladies out driving around, but they'll get over it.

Reactions: Chris
Never had the cohones to keep more than one toy (the kind with wheels that is) at a time. Happy wife and all. So i sold my Duc to get the Jeep.

View attachment 10787

What about everyone else?

p.s. i am glad i did it (most days).
I'm on my second collection of guns, sold my first collection to get married.
I have a 2015 Scat Pack, 1971 Stingray (my project vehicle), 2012 Road Glide CVO and a 2003 Buell Firebolt. I sold my 1992 Corvette, had too many cars and my HOA was beginig to fuss about my driveway looking like a car lot. Didn't make a difference cuz I used the money from the Vette sale to buy my TJ! In my defense, the TJ is much shorter and takes up less space, take that HOA!
I probably have too many knives, guitars and hot wheels also.....I wonder where all my money goes...

Last edited:
Reactions: FF_Jeep and Chris