What did you pay for your TJ?

Just a little FYI for all you Jeep junkies, I work the Tuesday sale day at the biggest auto auction in Portland, Ore. I see jeeps every sale day, all are never more then 10 years old. Most are JK's and once in a while a TJ. Most have had lifts done. Almost all have serious issues. Not once in 3 years have I seen a TJ or LJ older then 2006. Being a jeep guy myself I look pretty close at what other owners have done to there rides. That's got to say something about how much we love the older jeeps.

Reactions: reddvltj
06 Unlimited Rubicon $16k last November 84000 miles. Drove 4 hours to southern Maryland to get it.

578C2F89-39EE-4C89-83A9-A11F191FFF98.jpeg

14 months ago, 15,900$ ‘06 LJ 115k miles. 6 speed manual, Hard and 2 different soft tops, full doors and tube trail doors, recent Old Man Emu lift, 33”s, a ton of recent work like rear main seal etc. Albuquerque all its life, zero rust and in absolutely pristine condition inside and out.

Probably not the greatest deal in history but definitely in the ballpark

16K for my 05 LJ in 2010 with 53K. Rust free then. It was either the LJ or a 91 C4 Vette with less miles for less money. I think I made the better choice. Except for the rust part.

I don’t know yet. Depends on what I mess up next .

Reactions: Pmeguy