What do I need to replace after drunken night of 4 wheeling?

JohnJ78

TJ Enthusiast
We had a boozy night out, carved up some dirt tracks and at some point I hit at least one embankment, not even sure from which direction, I was backwards at some point. What the hell have I done to my jeeeep. Is it bad? All the control arms were new a few months ago.

Can I drive it like this? It drives, just pulls to one side.

Can't get into a shop for 2 weeks. Thanks in advance.

DriverSide1.jpg
DriversSide2.jpg
DriversSide3.jpg
Driversside4.jpg

They DO NOT drink Fosters in OZ. We could not find it for sale anywhere. Literally the only place I found it was near Uluru / Alice Springs and only because the owner of the place liked it.
Nobody in Australia drinks Fosters, you cant even buy it anywhere! tourist places get it in for tourist and USA cruise lines sell it in an "Oil Can" PBR should be the Beer of the world I can get it in Australia now but always could on my US visits and cheap as shit. Who in their right mind would drink fosters? EMU export or Swan Draught if you want a West Australian beer stronger than PBR Toohey's or Rechis, VB, Cascade or Coopers. XXXX (4 x for mid strength cop patrol areas) :)

They DO NOT drink Fosters in OZ. We could not find it for sale anywhere. Literally the only place I found it was near Uluru / Alice Springs and only because the owner of the place liked it.
Nobody in Australia drinks Fosters, you cant even buy it anywhere! tourist places get it in for tourist and USA cruise lines sell it in an "Oil Can" PBR should be the Beer of the world I can get it in Australia now but always could on my US visits and cheap as shit. Who in their right mind would drink fosters? EMU export or Swan Draught if you want a West Australian beer stronger than PBR Toohey's or Rechis, VB, Cascade or Coopers. XXXX (4 x for mid strength cop patrol areas) :)

I know that, I was being sarcastic. I spent a year in Brisbane and a year in Perth, I even say ACCA DACCA play live in Fremantel, but ask someone for a Fosters and you're shunned.

• Haha
Reactions: B00mb00m
We had a boozy night out, carved up some dirt tracks and at some point I hit at least one embankment, not even sure from which direction, I was backwards at some point. What the hell have I done to my jeeeep. Is it bad? All the control arms were new a few months ago.

Can I drive it like this? It drives, just pulls to one side.

Can't get into a shop for 2 weeks. Thanks in advance.

View attachment 247373View attachment 247374View attachment 247375View attachment 247376
Now that you've been thoroughly shellacked for your poor recreation choices, here's some advice for your Jeep repairs.

It appears that you struck something pretty hard. NO, I would not drive it any further than absolutely necessary. The control arm mount needs to be removed and replaced. It's not a very expensive mount to buy and not very difficult to do. Just find a competent welder and get the new mount located in the same place. There's a good chance your new control arm has also been compromised. Either post up some additional pictures of the arm or just replace that while your at it.

Good luck - and no more drinking while wheeling. For your Jeep's sake anyways.