What do I need to replace after drunken night of 4 wheeling?

How much you want a bet we'll never see the OP again? :LOL:
He had under hood Temp problems with his "new to him" low mileage 06 and threatened to buy a Landcruiser after the money he spent and you all slagged him off for not being a TJ fanboy :) good to see he still has the TJ bent up or not :)

• Haha
Reactions: SvtLdr and Chris
My personal emoji to those prices
😢😢
Its all relevant really! Garbage collectors here earn over 100K per annum with overtime! A municipal local government worker Drainage/Roadworker/ Gardener is on $27 an hour "base rate" without overtime penalty rates and superannuation pension guarantee of 9.5% (401k?) that is a compulsory employer payment for all workers full time part time or casual. All working people pay an extra 2% tax for free medical and non workers pay zilch for free medical :)
When the aussie $ is parity with the US $ Wife and I travel to US and live it up lol
I still buy cheap ass PBR though :)

step 1 drink pbr
step2 drink a quart of week old dingo piss to wash shit tasting pbr out of your mouth
ready reference #1 NOBODY should drink pbr no matter the price
You are so wrong! PBR is the shit! read the history! Or have another "Boutique" in a fruit jar and move ya groomed bead out of the way while you admire ya top knot in selfie mode! lol

All this money and beer chat has made me realise the effects of inflation, and age.

When I was a boy I could drink 8 pints of beer (proper warm English beer not lager) smoke 20 Woodbines (non tipped), fill the Triumph 650 with petrol and still have change from half a crown (half a dollar equivalent before the world went mad).

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris
I drink PBR with zero shame. I'll find my hat when I get home and post it up. Got it from a friend back in college
Just remembered this!

248392D3-D3A5-4EF0-A6DC-291B2BB8886A.jpeg

When I was a boy I could drink 8 pints of beer (proper warm English beer not lager) smoke 20 Woodbines (non tipped), fill the Triumph 650 with petrol and still have change from half a crown (half a dollar equivalent before the world went mad).
"Speak English to me Tony, i thought this country spawned the f**king language and so far nobody seems to speak it."