What do most Jeep owners have in common?

AndyG

Because some other guys are perverts
Lifetime Supporting Member
Maybe I'm wrong, but have you noticed most Jeep owners are happy, upbeat people?

Maybe it's like a banjo, you can't be depressed and play the banjo.

Tell me I'm wrong , but I've noticed they tend to be happy/ adventurous people , or at least have that side to them.

A Jeep has been used many times by Hollywood to characterize people.

Tell me what you think-

I think they reflect a free adventurous spirit for the most part.
I think most people with a regimented, rigid outlook wouldn't be able to tolerate one.

I've noticed most Jeep owners are the most willing to help and downright nice and friendly people I've ever met.

Way better than the BMW crowd, the Ducati crowd, etc.
Sort of like the majority of firearms owners/enthusiasts I've encountered - but there's a LOT of overlap between the two.

Sort of like the majority of firearms owners/enthusiasts I've encountered - but there's a LOT of overlap between the two.

That seems to be true for politics and Jeep ownership as well (well, the older Jeeps including the TJ and prior). Lots of overlap from what I've noticed.

Lighter wallets.
And they all lie to there wives. Just ask any wife how much money does your husband have in his Jeep TJ and see what answer you get. Then ask the husband and see if you get the same answer LOL

Oh yea some of the friendliest people out there, and if you break down or get stuck most will do whatever they can even giving you parts to help get you going.

Thanks to the guys that have helped me, and Thank You in advance for the future help I may need.
And Your Welcome to those that I have helped and I would do it all over again

I just needed a car that can be beated, neglected, drive on bad roads, chips on parkings here and there. I mostly drive alone or with my mother, so i dont need back doors and seats. I looked for single cab pickups but all of them are neglected worses than mine, like they consume 1 litre of oil for 1 day drive etc, ford rangers were all with dead rotten out frames, leaking like waterfall trannies. I dont have a shop or garage to rebuild them. Perfect would be lj or wrangler 112 but i got what i got

I want to buy beated minivan or station wagon as second car, and make it look rat style. People in turdworld with poor background and new riches behave like little girls when their shitty toyota camry gets little bump or chip, they are ready to cry and kill. Yes, human life worth less than camry and other toyotas here.

Reactions: EzPeezy and AndyG
another place where there's a lot of overlap is bbq, real bbq, cooking over live wood fire which takes a lot of the same impetus as owning/driving/working on a TJ. To cook outdoors over fire you've got to be willing to get dirty, spend more time doing it, spend more money, pay a little more attention to what you're doing, be less comfortable, have much bigger messes to clean up :LOL:, subject yourself to all variety of weather, and generally lean more towards the art of creating something rather than pushing a button (either on your phone or your microwave) to end up with some highly choreographed and predictable plate of food or driving experience.

I was immersed in the bbq world for many many years & the folks tend to be as you described, generally happier & much less with the stick up the ass you'll see in other areas.

I can show you with a photo of Jules Winnfield's wallet. That's what.🤣
1594384411854.png

Generally we are a group that is much better looking than most humans, we are ridiculously sexy with savage stamina, we have much higher IQ's, better taste in women, acute fashion sense and a we omit powerful sexual pheromones that are irresistable and make the average woman wanton. Other than that, we also like Jeeps.

Generally we are a group that is much better looking than most humans, we are ridiculously sexy with savage stamina, we have much higher IQ's, better taste in women, acute fashion sense and a we omit powerful sexual pheromones that are irresistable and make the average woman wanton. Other than that, we also like Jeeps.
Very true