What do most Jeep owners have in common?

another place where there's a lot of overlap is bbq, real bbq, cooking over live wood fire which takes a lot of the same impetus as owning/driving/working on a TJ. To cook outdoors over fire you've got to be willing to get dirty, spend more time doing it, spend more money, pay a little more attention to what you're doing, be less comfortable, have much bigger messes to clean up :LOL:, subject yourself to all variety of weather, and generally lean more towards the art of creating something rather than pushing a button (either on your phone or your microwave) to end up with some highly choreographed and predictable plate of food or driving experience.

I was immersed in the bbq world for many many years & the folks tend to be as you described, generally happier & much less with the stick up the ass you'll see in other areas.
Except when you ask about their rub recipe. 🤣

Generally we are a group that is much better looking than most humans, we are ridiculously sexy with savage stamina, we have much higher IQ's, better taste in women, acute fashion sense and a we omit powerful sexual pheromones that are irresistable and make the average woman wanton. Other than that, we also like Jeeps.
Now that explains it

That is exactly why I like to look my wife right in the eye , hitch up my britches, and say "there's just something women love about a TJ man".

The ability to wave (for the most part).
wave.jpg

Last edited:
It’s kinda a competitive vehicle as well... we all go places and see the jeeps... every one of them... and we always say.. that’s nice, that’s ugly, cool, or what did they do to it!!

Reactions: TheBoogieman
It’s kinda a competitive vehicle as well... we all go places and see the jeeps... every one of them... and we always say.. that’s nice, that’s ugly, cool, or what did they do to it!!
I still love seeing a Jeep with twin tube chrome bumpers, 20"+ wheels and an angry bird grilleo_O. To each their own. That's why they make so many aftermarket options.

Last edited:
I've noticed most Jeep owners are the most willing to help and downright nice and friendly people I've ever met.

Way better than the BMW crowd, the Ducati crowd, etc.

You know what the difference between a BMW and a porcupine is?

With the porcupine the pricks are on the outside

I will say TJ owners and back are some of the most friendly people you will meet, like others have said they are willing to help out anyway they can. Most of the JK owners (I haven't meet a JL owner yet) I have met seem to be of the "I am better than you crowd" for the most part.

I will say TJ owners and back are some of the most friendly people you will meet, like others have said they are willing to help out anyway they can. Most of the JK owners (I haven't meet a JL owner yet) I have met seem to be of the "I am better than you crowd" for the most part.
Real Jeep people know to wave also. Lots of new Jeep people that didn't get the memo at the dealership or are too busy with soccer practice and texting while driving to their non existent Twitter and Facebook imaginary friends.

LIFE IS GREAT! LOOK AT ME AT THE BEACH WITH NO MASK!!! Not.