What do you call this dang thing

Leglockjake

What the heck do you call this again? It came from one of the lines that stem from the purge solenoid to the bulk of the engine. I took it to auto zone and they don't have it. Sorry for the ignorance but I am a mechanical dumdum trying to finally learn.
IMG_20210317_144933_01.jpg

Try a NAPA store, they're pretty well stocked with small replacement parts like that. Autozone is the last store I'd look in for parts like that. Not to mention their sales people are usually clueless about most automotive things.

Try a NAPA store, they're pretty well stocked with small replacement parts like that. Autozone is the last store I'd look in for parts like that. Not to mention their sales people are usually clueless about most automotive things.
This just in-Autozone stock drops 18 points. Sell fast.

• Haha
Reactions: Dan T.
If they can’t look it up on they’re computer they won’t be able to help you. Ever notice how the clerks at Autozone are different every time you go in? Same guys at Napa every time. The shame is Autozone is down the block from me and Napa is a 20 min drive.

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
I recently purchased idler arm for a Chevy truck front end recently and the poor guy was trying to sell me an idler pulley to go with it because the computer prompted that...I was embarrassed for him.

Last edited: