What do you drive besides your Jeep?

mxz800

Instigator
Supporting Member
I have Nissan Frontier 4x4, 1998 Corvette Indy Pace Car, and a 1974 Corvette Convertible. I'm looking at a Nissan Rouge AWD.

Reactions: Hound Dog
The jeep is the weekend toy. I daily drive a 2015 Dodge Charger SRT.
1579707104350.png

Cliffish I've always liked the looks of the yellow 1981, I'm not a fan of the 1982 cross-fire. I went to a cruise in with a friend, when a guy pulled in with a 1979 Corvette that looked strange to say the least. My friend said lets go over and talk to him, he told us he went to get a front bumper but it was more than he wanted to spend so he had an old generator that didn't work so he cut the cage in half. Then he told us he rigged it to look like the front bumper of a cop car. Then he told us the rear light housings were broke, and again it was more then he wanted to spend. So he had some old square trailer lights so he mounted them over the broken round lights. He said come look under the hood, I walked away, I had enough of the McGobber Corvette.

Cliffish I've always liked the looks of the yellow 1981, I'm not a fan of the 1982 cross-fire. I went to a cruise in with a friend, when a guy pulled in with a 1979 Corvette that looked strange to say the least. My friend said lets go over and talk to him, he told us he went to get a front bumper but it was more than he wanted to spend so he had an old generator that didn't work so he cut the cage in half. Then he told us he rigged it to look like the front bumper of a cop car. Then he told us the rear light housings were broke, and again it was more then he wanted to spend. So he had some old square trailer lights so he mounted them over the broken round lights. He said come look under the hood, I walked away, I had enough of the McGobber Corvette.
Worked with a guy a few years ago that had two 1979’s. One he drove and one with 8 miles on it.

I try to drive my daughter's 2006 Mini Cooper S once every week or so. Weather cooperating. But it's getting sold.

Other than that bicycles. I'm down to 3 that I use, and 8 overall for the family.

Reactions: Raymund
Sold my 5.9 Grand 10 years ago and the TJR has been my only wheels since then.
Every few years I look for a toy, it would have to have a bench seat.

Last edited:
Reactions: JLLJ
I think I have put 3100 miles on my Corvette in the last 21 years...maybe 100 miles per year now that I have the TJ.
I might of put ten miles on the 1974 last summer, and around 100 miles on the 1998. I spend the summer at the lake which has a dirt road so I don't get much time to drive them.

I might of put ten miles on the 1974 last summer, and around 100 miles on the 1998. I spend the summer at the lake which has a dirt road so I don't get much time to drive them.
For some reason the 98 pace car does not get a bunch of love out there, they always say it is the purple car with the ugly yellow wheels! I love them.

2017 F350 long bed crew cab. Quiet, comfortable, big as an aircraft carrier. I have 9,000 miles on it and love it. 2012 Honda Shit Fit. Hate that car but it gets driven most. I'm keeping it to teach my 13-year-old daughter to drive. If she craps it up I don't care. If she wants it she can have it. If she doesn't want it I'll trade it. Wife has a company car, a Chevy Equinox. It's the absolute most horrible car I've ever had the misfortune of driving. Thank God she's about due for something else.

Other than my Jeep I drive an Altima, F-150, square body Chevy, Harley Ultra Classic and Kawasaki Prairie 650 when I need something different.