What do you drive besides your Jeep?

5E4C8497-2317-451D-8047-A2766D4E9D1F.jpeg

Cleaned the gravel roads off my truck today and added the side steps per my wife’s request.

Reactions: mxz800
In addition to my 98 TJ our family also has a 2013 Honda Pilot (wife's car) and a 2016 Honda HR-V. The HR-V gets used a lot by both of us for commuting to work, it gets about 34 MPG.

Just sold our 96 Dodge Ram Van 3500 Sportsmobile. Was a sad day as we have a lot of great memories in it but it has no safe way to put our daughters car seat in it.

Hopefully will buy a new camper this year to replace it.

I give up years, makes, and models?
The grey matches my hair.

2010 Tundra 5.7 (Sold Jeep over summer, kept truck to retain man card)
2014 Sprinter (2015 Road Trek Agile RV build) Family escape.... (From them)
2014 Honda Accord (Against my better judgment, have since given to our daughter and her husband)
2014 Mercedes GL450 (Originally for wife but she decided to keep her LR)

Not pictured is wife's 2006 Land Rover LR3 (White) She's Asian...

Last edited:
Oh boy,
I don't drive them all the time, mainly the Jeep as of right now but.....

I have a
69 Ford F100
01 PT Cruiser
02 Mazda Miata
70 Westy Bus
72 Veep (VW that looks like a Jeep)
05 Yamaha YP400 (big scooter)
95 Ford F150
95 GMC truck (My hubby's, I hate it, LOL)

Those are the registered ones. These are the non opped.

3 Pinto station wagons
2 Pinto cruisin wagons
64 VW Bus
66 VW Bug
2 70 VW Busses
71 Jeepster
1 80's era VW Truck (can't remember the exact year)
1 90's era Toyota 4x4
1 70 Ford Step side ( not actually the correct name for a ford one, but can't remember what ford called them. LOL)

Ok, I think that covers all of them. LOL

Oops, forgot

1 55 Ford Ambulance
1 70 VW panel bus
1 Morris Minor (right hand drive)
1 25? Model T (in pieces)
1 52 VW dune buggy

It's pretty bad when you have to start stacking them!

DA78E70E-7F86-4C0A-A0A3-F8EFEA467807.jpeg

The shed below has the Model T pieces, dune buggy and another VW chassis on the shelf. 1 Pinto and Veep are below along with a lot of precious junk. LOL

53428293-E245-412E-A4A1-A107477738CB.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh boy,

I have a
69 Ford F100
01 PT Cruiser
02 Mazda Miata
70 Westy Bus
95 Ford F150

3 Pinto station wagons
2 Pinto cruisin wagons
64 VW Bus
66 VW Bug
2 70 VW Busses
71 Jeepster
1 90's era Toyota 4x4
1 70 Ford Step side ( not actually the correct name for a ford one, but can't remember what ford called them. LOL)

Oops, forgot

1 55 Ford Ambulance
1 70 VW panel bus
1 52 VW dune buggy

View attachment 136960

The shed below has the Model T pieces, dune buggy and another VW chassis on the shelf. 1 Pinto and Veep are below along with a lot of precious junk. LOL

View attachment 136961
Didn't I see you on an episode of Hoarders ? (Just kidding) My friend who passed away three years ago had 19, yup 19 cars inspected, insured, and registered.(The state DMV loved him) I would bend over laughing when he would TRY to explain why he had that many cars. When he would list the cars and why he bought them it would only make sense to him. He had decked out Mustangs, Challengers, 4x4 Frontier, and a Ranger he also bought a Juke all of them new and hardly put any miles on any of them. He had old Buicks too. What did he drive? Well he drove a V6 piece of crap Nova, that his girlfriend hated.

I always told people it makes him happy that is all that matters.

Didn't I see you on an episode of Hoarders ? (Just kidding) My friend who passed away three years ago had 19, yup 19 cars inspected, insured, and registered.(The state DMV loved him) I would bend over laughing when he would TRY to explain why he had that many cars. When he would list the cars and why he bought them it would only make sense to him. He had decked out Mustangs, Challengers, 4x4 Frontier, and a Ranger he also bought a Juke all of them new and hardly put any miles on any of them. He had old Buicks too. What did he drive? Well he drove a V6 piece of crap Nova, that his girlfriend hated.

I always told people it makes him happy that is all that matters.

It's a sickness I say! LOL We don't really have room and if we had to bring the one's we keep at my hubby's work, we will be in trouble. LOL

I have also started on boats. LOL A friend passed away and left an old Larson boat to his friend, when he passed away, he left it to us. So now I have a Larson boat, don't know if it floats or runs but it is mine. LOL That same friend that passed away also has another boat and Army Jeep in Washington. I have already been told I can have the boat, (don't know what it is exactly, but it is older too) and I have just started talking to the friends wife about me getting the Jeep. Hubby isn't so sure about either. LOL So I also have to convince him. LOL

Here is the Larson. We named it Little Jimmy. That was the name of the first friend that passed.

fullsizeoutput_1de3_zps0ymtzglr.jpeg
IMG_1563_zpswkd0chmo.jpg

Oh boy,

I have a
69 Ford F100
01 PT Cruiser
02 Mazda Miata
70 Westy Bus
95 Ford F150

3 Pinto station wagons
2 Pinto cruisin wagons
64 VW Bus
66 VW Bug
2 70 VW Busses
71 Jeepster
1 90's era Toyota 4x4

Oops, forgot

1 55 Ford Ambulance
1 70 VW panel bus
1 52 VW dune buggy

View attachment 136960

View attachment 136961
Sounds like @Squatch has some competition ;)

Reactions: KimsJeep
Besides my TJ we have another Jeep! It's's 2018 Grand Cherokee.
I will eventually get one more car and it will probably be something economical, small AWD Subaru or potentially some EV.

Reactions: joelachr