What do you guys think about this election?

LJRubiconGuy

TJ Enthusiast
I'm curious to know, who do you think it will come down to on the Republican and Democratic side? I'm thinking it will end up being Clinton versus Carson.

All I can say though is WOW... It's like a complete circus / clown show with all those Republicans running for president!

I really hope it doesn't come down to Clinton. She's a horrible liar and doesn't care at all for the American people. None of them have it all together. I don't even want to know what it comes to.

I really hope it doesn't come down to Clinton. She's a horrible liar and doesn't care at all for the American people. None of them have it all together. I don't even want to know what it comes to.

I agree, I DO NOT like Clinton whatsoever. She flip-flops on all of her standings, and I know she would be no good at all.

Reactions: Bermudacat
What do you guys think about our election...Canada?

One of our biggest change overs.

Nice to hear how other countries view the change.

I've seen bits and pieces of the Canada election in the news but haven't been following it. I heard it's one of the bigger change overs though.

Is Canada generally a very liberal or conservative goverment?

we bounce back and forth every ten years. But our out going Conservative Prime Minister was one of our most right wing ever. And our incoming Liberal Prime Minister will be one of our youngest PMs ever.

we bounce back and forth every ten years. But our out going Conservative Prime Minister was one of our most right wing ever. And our incoming Liberal Prime Minister will be one of our youngest PMs ever.

That should be interesting. Although I suppose it's similar in the US. Typically you get a Democrat presidency for 8 years and then a Republican presidency for 8 years. Sometimes it switches off and doesn't last that long, but that seems to be how it usually goes.

I'm not exactly sure I know what to think about it just yet. I'm not really a fan of anyone that's running to be perfectly honest. I guess we will all just have to wait and see what happens.

This isn't exactly about the election.....but!!

If the US government spent as much energy on resolving our issues as they have on politics, telling lies and stretching the truth every chance they have, I honest believe we might get something done. I am a strong advocate against the United States current foreign policies.

Last edited:
This isn't exactly about the election.....but!!

If the US government spent as much energy on resolving our issues as they have on politics, telling lies and stretching the truth every chance they have, I honest believe we might get something done. I am a strong advocate against the United States current foreign policies.

I'm with you on that one 100%

the democrat debates reveal a couple of great choices.
the republicans might have a couple too but so far their debates do nothing to promote anyone.
I am really looking forward to the republican vs democrat debates.

I just love watching Donald trump in awe of what he will say next... Haha!

All I can say is, if Donald Trump gets elected I'm moving to another country.

Shut the door on your way out! [emoji12]

Trump is the only one running that isn't bought and owned. After 8 years of liberal debauchery, the pendulum is swinging back the other way, and its swinging HARD. I can't wait for Trump to get elected so he can try to unfuck what these democrat scum have done to our awesome country.

I'd also like to add that I find most Republicans to be scum as well. I'm so sick of the pandering. Most of them aren't actual conservatives. They're all playing for the same team.

Except for Trump. Trump plays for his own team.

edit: Rand Paul is a true conservative/constitutionalist, but he's just too weird. He's almost as bad as his dad was when it comes to being an isolationist and I'm confident that if he was an actual serious contender he'd end up being bought off as well.