What do you guys think about this TJ?

Oh nice! Not far at all I’m actually in bristow area. This Jeep is in Winchester not far from us, you have any interest in tagging along to look at it? I may be a mechanic but I work on heavy equipment, I don’t know too much about tj’s besides what I learned from working on my friends
Time is a big issue for me and a trip to Winchester wouldn't be possible. However, if you send me a message I'll give you my phone number and can be a lifeline!

Time is a big issue for me and a trip to Winchester wouldn't be possible. However, if you send me a message I'll give you my phone number and can be a lifeline!
I would send you a message if I could, I believe that feature is still locked for me. You could message me I believe. I appreciate it

If it’s legit and rust free, it’s a good deal.

Reactions: Plumber1
Yeah, the guy never responded to me about more pictures and asking for the vin number. He also never gave me a time or place to meet him. I’m guessing he sold it or something. So I’m still searching
Bummer, or maybe was not that clean or legit and did not want a knowledgeable buyer. That will be easier to digest for you. Sellers can be rough, another buyer pushes more and they make time to show it and then sell. Good luck

Bummer, or maybe was not that clean or legit and did not want a knowledgeable buyer. That will be easier to digest for you. Sellers can be rough, another buyer pushes more and they make time to show it and then sell. Good luck
That would make sense. Could’ve had something going on underneath and that’s why he stopped communicating when I asked for more pictures. Thanks for the good luck

Yeah, the guy never responded to me about more pictures and asking for the vin number. He also never gave me a time or place to meet him. I’m guessing he sold it or something. So I’m still searching
Things always happen for a reason. I always list mine and give interested buyers the address to come look it over without me hovering over them. I tell them if they're still interested for the listed price, text me to drive it. If not, move on to the next one. It cuts down on the tire kickers and teens just wanting to drive it.

Last edited: