What do you think of this caster angle?

Pcleaners2

TJ Enthusiast
What do you think of this caster . It drives good for some reason

C7FE76A7-8A5C-497E-850E-ECA43E571D4E.jpeg

33 and 2.5 ome lift
I do have front upper adjustable control arms cuz my vibes were bad with around stock castor. This seems to be the better spot so far . Still getting vibes though at 72mph. I may adjust it down to about 4 since it sound like too much from hearing you all. As long as vibes don’t get worse

33 and 2.5 ome lift
I do have front upper adjustable control arms cuz my vibes were bad with around stock castor. This seems to be the better spot so far . Still getting vibes though at 72mph. I may adjust it down to about 4 since it sound like too much from hearing you all. As long as vibes don’t get worse
I suspect something else is going on rather than an excessive pinion angle having caused those vibrations which caused you to reduce the caster angle. With a 2.5" lift the stock factory caster angle (around 6 degrees) does not cause excessive front pinion angle.

What did you do about the rear driveshaft vibrations a 2.5" suspension usually causes? Dropped tcase skidplate? SYE kit installation? Nothing?

Oh the rear is fine set at1.5degree less than dc rear shaft.
When I remove the front shaft
It is cured. So tom woods sent me a new front which did help a bit. The high clearance ucf skid makes it tough to rid the front vibs. Many of us can’t figure this out. I was told hubs will fix only

I'd shoot for 4* and see what you get. Surprised you can keep it on the road with that caster.