What do you think of this LJR?

More photos. I ask for side shots of where the transfer case skid plate bolts to the frame under the doors...None of the video or photos show that. I guess they don't understand me.

Jeep 1.jpg

Jeep 2.jpg

Jeep 3.jpg

Jeep 4.jpg

Jeep 5.jpg

Jeep 6.jpg

Jeep 7.jpg

Jeep 8.jpg

Jeep 9.jpg

You're right. They don't know. I bet they know how to take someones money! It doesn't look bad though,.

You're right. They don't know. I bet they know how to take someones money! It doesn't look bad though,.
That they do! I've traveled to 5 different states looking at rusty ass Jeeps that look nothing like their photos when I get there. This is 1000 miles away. Need to know if it looks like surface rust and is worth the trip, or there is something nasty lurking below that would waste more of my time. I just emailed her again with a sample photo I took of another Jeep.

Hopefully they will get it right for you. But you never know about some used car dealers. They may send you pics of someones personal Jeep.

Hopefully they will get it right for you. But you never know about some used car dealers. They may send you pics of someones personal Jeep.
True. They are a Hyundai dealer that is part of a larger Schomp dealership network with really good reviews. But, salespeople and buyers are liars, lol, during the negotiation process.

Yep. It's hard to bullshit a bullshiter. If you know what you want and did the research, they usually back down. It would suck to drive a thousand miles and find out they blew smoke up your ass. Maybe they are just new and don't understand what you're looking for. Good luck.

I see quite a few things that would keep me looking. My my .02.

If you’re not set on a Rubi, there is a nice 06 LJ 6 speed for sale here in ENC.

I’ve made the drive from Raleigh to Ohio. Not terrible.

I see quite a few things that would keep me looking. My my .02.

If you’re not set on a Rubi, there is a nice 06 LJ 6 speed for sale here in ENC.

I’ve made the drive from Raleigh to Ohio. Not terrible.
Thank you. Kinda set on a Rubi. I'd drive to NC though. Made a wasted trip to Iowa/Nebraska last weekend, lol.

Thank you. Kinda set on a Rubi. I'd drive to NC though. Made a wasted trip to Iowa/Nebraska last weekend, lol.
There is a black LJR for sale here as well. Don’t know a thing about it other than than the guy buys Jeeps, tinkers with them and then resells them.