What does the "Axle Lock" button do? (JK owner edition)

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
This is too funny not to share! :risas3:

IMG_1949.jpg

Oh Lord! I really, really hope this is a "funny" post.

Also, is that how the buttons look on the JK/ JLs? After the TJ style switches, these look kinda meh.

That’s how they look on the JKs. Not sure about the JLs.

How do these folks end up buying an iconic 4x4 and not take the time to learn about the features. It boggles my mind.

I totally get wanting to buy a Jeep because it's cool .. but after you get it, at least browse the user's manual! Or watch a video. Or even just listen to the bloody salesman who sold you the car at the dealership! How can they possibly not know that the vehicle has live axles! The pumpkin is right there in the front and back.

Reactions: Squatch and Chris
How do these folks end up buying an iconic 4x4 and not take the time to learn about the features. It boggles my mind.

I totally get wanting to buy a Jeep because it's cool .. but after you get it, at least browse the user's manual! Or watch a video. Or even just listen to the bloody salesman who sold you the car at the dealership! How can they possibly not know that the vehicle has live axles! The pumpkin is right there in the front and back.
Huh? What pumpkin? Where?

Because if the salesman was like mine, he was a blooming idiot! He couldn't even put the soft top down on the JL I looked at. And all the questions i asked were answered with "I don't know". If you're going to sell on iconic vehicle, you should know it's features and stop trying to sell me the cosmetic features because I'm a woman. Needless to say, I didn't stay with that dealership.

Reactions: Chris and Drizit