What does the "Axle Lock" button do? (JK owner edition)

Have to admit the first time I drove my new (then) 2012 JKU in snow up a hill...the back end kept swaying out and it would not make it. Stupid me did not realize I actually had to pull the 4 x 4 handle to engage the 4 wheel drive. I was so used to full time 4wd on other vehicles I never gave it a thought..boy did I feel foolish. :facepalm:

Guilty of this as well. Driving our Subaru so often, I'm used to full time AWD. I did that one time in my TJ. Got in it in the snow and wondered why I was all over the road fishtailing. Turns out I forgot to put it in 4 High!

I know of a kid who recently called home , didn't know how to use a can opener .

I can't believe what is being unleashed into the public these days .

I blame parents , or lack of.

I know of a kid who recently called home , didn't know how to use a can opener .

An adult coworker of mine (35 year old) who got no clue how to open a can without a "can opener". I asked him if where is the kitchen knife, and he replied, what for?

Reactions: Squatch

But if it has a computer or a phone they can figure it out!
An adult coworker of mine (35 year old) who got no clue how to open a can without a "can opener". I asked him if where is the kitchen knife, and he replied, what for?
If they were hungry enough they'd figure it out lol... Ok nevermind they would starve.

Reactions: Chris and Squatch