What does your TJ look like right this moment?

tworley

Bent Currie Club
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Every now and then I get put on a random project. Building new apartment complexes at this site and I get to sign waste manifests for hauling soil away.

Wildman

Over Analizer Extraordinaire...............
Supporting Member
I'm embarrassed to even post these pictures but it will hopefully motivate me to get busy now that the weather is warming up enough that I can go out and wok in the garage.

I haven't been able to work on my Jeep for the past 3-4 years but I kept buying parts for it and then they were just stuffed out in the garage. So right now I have no idea what I do or don't have. So now that it is warming up I need to get it organized and inventory what I have. Then I can start to take it apart and get ready for my future plans.

I've got parts for my TJ and my daughters TJ plus parts for my SXS and Harley out there. And I need to get rid of all my old parts that belonged to motorcycles and rigs I don't even own any longer. I've got my work cut out for me.

moab

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
It looks like this. Except the front bumper is off and painted. Just have to get it back on. Also refurbished the fog lights. But putting on Hellas. Monday.

20190706_120648.jpg

Reactions: JMT