• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

What does your TJ look like right this moment?

Wildman

Over Analizer Extraordinaire...............
Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2015
In the hills of WA
I'm embarrassed to even post these pictures but it will hopefully motivate me to get busy now that the weather is warming up enough that I can go out and wok in the garage.

I haven't been able to work on my Jeep for the past 3-4 years but I kept buying parts for it and then they were just stuffed out in the garage. So right now I have no idea what I do or don't have. So now that it is warming up I need to get it organized and inventory what I have. Then I can start to take it apart and get ready for my future plans.

I've got parts for my TJ and my daughters TJ plus parts for my SXS and Harley out there. And I need to get rid of all my old parts that belonged to motorcycles and rigs I don't even own any longer. I've got my work cut out for me.