What else do you drive?

Wildman

Over Analyzer Extraordinaire...............
Staff Member
Supporting Member
So my Jeep has been non-op now for 6+ years so I am curious what others drive when their Jeep has to be parked for repairs? I know for some of you your Jeep is your Daily Driver and it is the only vehicle you own. I've been lucky that in 2005 when I paid my TJ off I bought another rig as my DD so I could make my TJ my FUN rig.
So this Dec my last truck stared having some issues, the turbo waste gate solenoid was bad and the tranny wasn't shifting properly. So I had to decide if I was going to try and fix it or trade it in and get a newer or new truck. I am planning on taking some longer trips in a few years and hope to towing a larger trailer with both my TJ and Harley in it so I decided to get a new truck.

My old truck that I just traded in on Jan 2, 2019

2006 Dodge Ram 3500 CTD Mega Cab short bed.
IMG_0037.JPG

My new 2018 Ram 3500 CTD Crew Cab DRW Long Bed w/ B&W gooseneck hitch and Amp Power Boards. Best mod I could have made to this truck as those boards really help me get into and out of the truck so much easier. Wish I had done it to my old truck.

Ram 1 (2).jpg

And then on the nice days here in central WA (which we have a lot of) My 2011 Harley Road Glide Ultra

IMGP0054.JPG

IMGP0059.JPG

How many folks know what TV show that made this painting famous and where is it? Didn't know there would be trivia in this thread did you?

My DD is a ‘97 2500 12v CTD. Also to pull my Jeep where it needs to go. I did a complete engine rebuild spring 2016. I’ll be doing the transmission this fall. Interior is in the process of being restored as well. I love it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Wildman
I was looking for a truck to haul random stuff and pull a trailer if/when needed and maybe play around off road a little.

I saw this Rumble Bee for sale and thought, "It's too bad those aren't 4 wheel drive." While walking past it to see a couple other trucks I looked in the window and OMG! It is 4 wheel drive! I

Based on the lower body stuff I won't be taking it off road but at least I don't have worry about snow and ice.

IMG_20190126_140222087_HDR.jpg

My DD is my '88 Silverado. Love this truck, dropping in a roller cam crate motor this summer.

WP_20160718_20_01_31_Pro.jpg

My '02 Corvette. Heads and cam 450hp. For date night.

DSCF0596.JPG

'96 V8 AWD ZJ. Companion vehicle for the LJ, mainly used for ski/snowboard trips, kayaking, and camping.

20181217_095638.jpg

The '05 LJ, no need to explain what it's for.

DSCF1497.JPG

I was looking for a truck to haul random stuff and pull a trailer if/when needed and maybe play around off road a little.

I saw this Rumble Bee for sale and thought, "It's too bad those aren't 4 wheel drive." While walking past it to see a couple other trucks I looked in the window and OMG! It is 4 wheel drive! I

Based on the lower body stuff I won't be taking it off road but at least I don't have worry about snow and ice.

View attachment 86764

Awesome truck one of my favorite Rams. Of course on the fun side of trucks I like the SRT-10 best.

My DD is my '88 Silverado. Love this truck, dropping in a roller cam crate motor this summer.

View attachment 86814

My '02 Corvette. Heads and cam 450hp. For date night.

View attachment 86816

'96 V8 AWD ZJ. Companion vehicle for the LJ, mainly used for ski/snowboard trips, kayaking, and camping.

View attachment 86818

The '05 LJ, no need to explain what it's for.

View attachment 86824

Nice Silverado. I am a stepside guy when it comes to trucks. My favorite is the older square body Chevy/GMC stepsides. There is one here in Ellensburg running around that is really nice shape.

The Corvette is like my Harley to me. It would have to parked during the winter up here so I would only get to enjoy it 6-7 months of the year. And right now my shop is filled with Jeep stuff so I don't have anywhere to park it. But I LOVE Corvettes. I had a 1976 Coupe when I was stationed at Ft Ord. Really had fun with that car but my GF hated it. Got rid of her and kept the Vette.

Reactions: DuncLJ
Yes sir you are correct.
Really enjoyed that show.
Got my mom to watch it.....then she abruptly quit, she didn't like the fact that they had a "Gay" couple on there.

Irony was....she's a huge Oprah Winfrey fan!!

• Haha
Reactions: Wildman