What game systems, and favorite games?

Anyone play Hell Let Loose? I don't play much anymore (maybe 2-4 times a year) but it was quite fun.

I picked up a PS5 to play Hell Let Loose with friends on console (don't tell the wife, just months ago I bought a new gaming PC to play the same game....). The game is insanely addicting when playing with friends and I really didn't game at all anymore until this game.

Bigtime gamer here.

I've had many, NES, Sega Genesis, PS1-PS4, WII, etc. We also have a Mini NES that my wife loves for the Super Mario Bros games.

My favorites have been on the PS4 console, but I'm a FPS type of gamer, so i LOVED the battlefield series for many years.

Currently, I'm hooked on FortNite and the no-build battle royale format. Just fun - like a big game of tag or paintball. No over the top gore/storyline, etc. and the builders include fun, wacky elements like Star Wars, Pop stars, etc, etc. Sometimes it's just fun to cruise around on a dirt bike doing tricks, while completely ignoring the other players as they try to get you out. lol.

PS4 also works well for other titles like Who wants to be a millionaire or arcade-style games like Rocket league, Sackboy, fallguys, Minecraft, etc.

Reactions: Shank
Bigtime gamer here.

I've had many, NES, Sega Genesis, PS1-PS4, WII, etc. We also have a Mini NES that my wife loves for the Super Mario Bros games.

My favorites have been on the PS4 console, but I'm a FPS type of gamer, so i LOVED the battlefield series for many years.

Currently, I'm hooked on FortNite and the no-build battle royale format. Just fun - like a big game of tag or paintball. No over the top gore/storyline, etc. and the builders include fun, wacky elements like Star Wars, Pop stars, etc, etc. Sometimes it's just fun to cruise around on a dirt bike doing tricks, while completely ignoring the other players as they try to get you out. lol.

PS4 also works well for other titles like Who wants to be a millionaire or arcade-style games like Rocket league, Sackboy, fallguys, Minecraft, etc.

I was hooked on BF4 in high school, used to play ridiculous hourse.

Reactions: 4Lo4Sho
I was hooked on BF4 in high school, used to play ridiculous hourse.

Yeah, I work fulltime, have a wife and 3 kiddo's, but later in the night on Friday's/Saturday's I was plugged in for hours. :D :D Good times!

I remember gaming from like 9pm to like 1am, when a new title dropped (after downloading for like 4 hours)

• USA Proud
Reactions: Shank
For some reason I tried Call of Duty Mobile on my new iPad and now I'm addicted. I was a COD player back in the day on console. I'm enjoying the battle royale on mobile/iPad.

If you haven't tried it with a controller yet, highly recommended. A guy I know said he went from barely mediocre to getting the top score on most matches. Think he's using an Xbox controller.

Reactions: trojandawg
images (1).png

images (3).jpeg