What grinds your gears?

I think you are getting old, these are just bunch of teens making-out inside your car. No big deal, they are not into your CDs ... just the back seat is all they need :) maybe what goes around comes around?
Nope. The glove box door open, everything emptied out, etc, etc... Hell, the back doors were still locked. Grrrrr......

Too bad its against the law to protect our own property! Wiring in 220 to the door handles would fix the problem.
To be honest, even if it was legal, I wouldn't actually shoot someone over a material thing. Yes, I'm armed, but it's gotta be something far more substantial to get me to even consider drawing my weapon. Sure would be willing to work 'em over with a baseball bat, though!

To be honest, even if it was legal, I wouldn't actually shoot someone over a material thing. Yes, I'm armed, but it's gotta be something far more substantial to get me to even consider drawing my weapon. Sure would be willing to work 'em over with a baseball bat, though!
A car battery hooked up to the door handle maybe ??

Reactions: Squatch
Never thought of thieves going for the cat. Must be an easy money huh? Maybe black market is about $100-$200.

A witness said it was a group of guys in a van, who hit about 50 vehicles in the area that evening. That $ adds-up pretty quickly.

I wasn't saying to shoot them. Hook electricity to the door hands.

Re: protecting ones property. Also applies to protecting ones person. Florida is/was a stand your ground state. Which I agree with (not looking to debate that). A few months ago outside a convenience store apparently a young couple parked in a handicapped spot. Man goes into the store. Woman stays in the car.

Older dude probably in his 30s or 40s takes exception to them being in the handicap spot because they have no handicap tag or permit. Goes over and tells the woman she should not be parked there. She gets irate with him. And they start shouting back and forth. The man is standing near the woman’s vehicle when the husband comes out of the store. He goes over and violently shoves the man arguing with the woman. Man falls flat on his ass. What the young couple does not know is the other man has a concealed carry permit.

As the younger man continues to stand over the other man in a threatening way, the guy on the ground pulls his weapon. Younger guy turns sideways and starts to move away. Unfortunately, man on the ground decides to shoot, killing the younger guy...

Now there are all kinds of possible changes or repeals happening to the stand your ground laws.

I feel the younger couple was wrong all the way up until the moment the dumb ass on the ground decided to fire the gun instead of just pulling it and calling 911. However if the man on the ground did not have the gun, I feel the younger man would have beat him silly.

All of this chaps my hide because It goes to the saying “one bad Apple spoils the bunch”. How many rights/priveledges have we had taken away from us or how many “for our own good” laws have been passed because of one or two or a few idiots that refused to use or lacked common sense and did something stupid that ended up hurting themselves or somebody else.

I do not concealed carry. I have a good sized temper and don’t know for sure I would not be a dumb ass in the right situation. However, any tweaker, crackhead or plain thief comes through the door to my home uninvited, or is on my property messing with my vehicles or other possessions there is always a weapon within my reach at home and I would be very quick to use it, and ask questions later.

Thieves suck!!!!