What have you 3D printed for your TJ?

No unfortunately, never heard back… if you find some or anything PLEASE let me know

Thought i had messaged them a link. Someone had a good one on thingiverse i found with a cursory search. Its gone now.

But this one is there
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:6315827

Not sure i can pull mine off to model it without breaking it

1000007989.png

1000007991.jpg

My current project. I'll update again when it's done

What's the rest of the open area going to be?

What Garmin are you using?

Not sure. A 12v plug, a USB/aux for the stereo. Not sure what the last freeish spot will be.

The top will be a row of 6 switches.

It's the Fenix 7x. A damn good watch and it lasts nearly a month. I don't understand the gap in battery life between it and all the smart watches.

Not sure. A 12v plug, a USB/aux for the stereo. Not sure what the last freeish spot will be.

The top will be a row of 6 switches.

It's the Fenix 7x. A damn good watch and it lasts nearly a month. I don't understand the gap in battery life between it and all the smart watches.
I was a diehard Suunto user.. Had all of the Ambit line at one time or another. Then they f'd up the Suunto UI and I switched to Garmin. I've had the 3 Pro HR, the 5 Pro Max, the 6 Pro and just recently switched to the Epix Pro G2 Sapphire. All 51mm

I still use the AW (had the S1, 3, 4 and now have both the 7 & Ultra. I had hoped the Ultra would be a worthy full time sports watch but it isn't. The battery life is better than the S7 but it still won't last a multi day backpacking trip. The Epix, like your 7, lasts close to a month. And that's with the Amoled display. I got so accustomed to the display on the Ultra that I struggled to see the Fenix 6 in anything other than bright light. Frustrating.

I have been trying to make the Epix my EDC, but the absence of cellular is hard to get accustomed to. I love leaving my phone home but still having some kind of connection to my family.

I was a diehard Suunto user.. Had all of the Ambit line at one time or another. Then they f'd up the Suunto UI and I switched to Garmin. I've had the 3 Pro HR, the 5 Pro Max, the 6 Pro and just recently switched to the Epix Pro G2 Sapphire. All 51mm

I still use the AW (had the S1, 3, 4 and now have both the 7 & Ultra. I had hoped the Ultra would be a worthy full time sports watch but it isn't. The battery life is better than the S7 but it still won't last a multi day backpacking trip. The Epix, like your 7, lasts close to a month. And that's with the Amoled display. I got so accustomed to the display on the Ultra that I struggled to see the Fenix 6 in anything other than bright light. Frustrating.

I have been trying to make the Epix my EDC, but the absence of cellular is hard to get accustomed to. I love leaving my phone home but still having some kind of connection to my family.

Ever tried Polar watches? No cellular options but other than that they are a great option. Like Garmin they also have chest strap monitors that pair with the watches, so you can keep accurate heart rate measurements when you hit 200+ BPM. I have the Polar Grit X Pro plus a H10 chest strap.

Ever tried Polar watches? No cellular options but other than that they are a great option. Like Garmin they also have chest strap monitors that pair with the watches, so you can keep accurate heart rate measurements when you hit 200+ BPM. I have the Polar Grit X Pro plus a H10 chest strap.
I haven't.
I use the Suunto & Garmin's primarily for back country navigation when backpacking. Haven't tried any of the Polar watches.

Reactions: Steel City 06