Rear USB?

Sadly no :( But for my application I don't really need one so it wasn't a factor for me. I'm just happy to have an AUX input. I wanted to have my stock modified to accept an AUX but apparently it was just easier and cheaper to buy a new head unit. I called around and they wanted like $200 to modify it so I just bought an aftermarket one for $120 shipped to my door. I am happy that now I don't have to have a monitor for my camera system because this one has the screen.

Sadly no :( But for my application I don't really need one so it wasn't a factor for me. I'm just happy to have an AUX input. I wanted to have my stock modified to accept an AUX but apparently it was just easier and cheaper to buy a new head unit. I called around and they wanted like $200 to modify it so I just bought an aftermarket one for $120 shipped to my door. I am happy that now I don't have to have a monitor for my camera system because this one has the screen.

I really like it. How do movies look on it? Can you put movies on the memory card and watch them?

The quality isn't HD or anything but it does the job pretty good. I believe you can put movies on the SD and can watch them. What I did was got a 32gb SD and loaded it up with my music. I leave it in the Jeep 24/7. That way my phone doesn't need to be connected or plugged in to listen to my music. Its also got bluetooth streaming with is a cool feature too!