TJ Fest 2021
Join us in Moab, Utah from 4/24/2021 to 5/1/2021 for the first annual TJ Fest 2021. Click here for more information.

What if we are being primed?

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
This happened during the Bush administration. There's a number of videos on it, where they made light of how often the words "terrorist", "terrorism", "terror", "attack", etc., were used in any given news segment, article, etc.

They used the words so often that it began to be commonplace for us to turn on the news and expect some sort of terrorist attack.

I'll tell you what though. My wife and I have both said we aren't going to be visiting places where a mask is required (unless it's some place we can't avoid, like the airport), we will not be staying home (unless we are truly sick), and we're not buying into any of this nonsense such as one way aisles at the stores, etc.

If you tell me to "stay safe", I'll probably tell you to fuck off. If you ask why I'm not wearing a mask, I'll tell you, "If you feel unsafe, you stay home.".

I've about had it up to here with this shit and the people are are pushing it. Telling me grocery store workers, fast food workers, nurses, and everyone else are "heroes"!? That's their fucking job, they aren't heroes at all.

The media is just having a fucking heyday with all these buzzwords. Essential, PPE, hero, stay safe, etc.

One thing I will say in regards to this is that if there were some greater evil going on, it would be so compartmentalized (just like the 9/11 attack) that only a select few would know about it. The president and all the congressmen, senators, etc., they wouldn't know a single thing most likely.

OP
qslim

qslim

The Man with the Big Yellow Car
Lifetime Supporting Member
This happened during the Bush administration. There's a number of videos on it, where they made light of how often the words "terrorist", "terrorism", "terror", "attack", etc., were used in any given news segment, article, etc.
You're spot on right there.

Reactions: Chris

Hog

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member

They used the words so often that it began to be commonplace for us to turn on the news and expect some sort of terrorist attack.

I'll tell you what though. My wife and I have both said we aren't going to be visiting places where a mask is required (unless it's some place we can't avoid, like the airport), we will not be staying home (unless we are truly sick), and we're not buying into any of this nonsense such as one way aisles at the stores, etc.

If you tell me to "stay safe", I'll probably tell you to fuck off. If you ask why I'm not wearing a mask, I'll tell you, "If you feel unsafe, you stay home.".

I've about had it up to here with this shit and the people are are pushing it. Telling me grocery store workers, fast food workers, nurses, and everyone else are "heroes"!? That's their fucking job, they aren't heroes at all.

The media is just having a fucking heyday with all these buzzwords. Essential, PPE, hero, stay safe, etc.

One thing I will say in regards to this is that if there were some greater evil going on, it would be so compartmentalized (just like the 9/11 attack) that only a select few would know about it. The president and all the congressmen, senators, etc., they wouldn't know a single thing most likely.
👏

S.McArthur

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Many assume WWI was started due to the assassination of Franz Ferndinand, yet, people were so complacent of murder/assassination in that area/time, it was basically just another day.
The assassination was a “good reason” to justify war.

Once something has been normalized, it pushes societies “normal” to a different point.

Want more fun?

The band Tool has a song “Stink Fist”, many believe it is about anal fisting, yet if you look at it from a social standpoint, it describes how we are willing to push our social/moral limits further. At first, crossing the line of “normal” is awkward, yet as we push deeper, we allow ourselves to justify what is acceptable.

“ Something has to change
Un-deniable dilemma
Boredom's not a burden
Anyone should bear
Constant over stimulation numbs me
But I wouldn't want you
It any other way
It's not enough
I need more
Nothing seems to satisfy
I don't want it
I just need it
To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive
Finger deep within the borderline
Show me that you love me and that we belong together
Relax, turn around and take my hand
I can help you change
Tired moments into pleasure
Say the word and we'll be
Well upon our way
Blend and balance
Pain and comfort
Deep within you
Till you will not want me any other way
It's not enough
I need more
Nothing seems to satisfy
I don't want it
I just need it
To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive
Knuckle deep inside the borderline
This may hurt a little but…”

Reactions: Hog and Chris

WallyWest

TJ Enthusiast
Yep, no what if about it, this is their MO when anything remotely scary happens. It's predictable and tiresome, IMO.

Reactions: bedhed

Jramos013

Supporting Member
Also happened in 1898 with the explosion of the USS Maine. At the time the U.S. investigation conclude the explosion was due to an external factor, torpedo most likely. While the Spanish investigation conclude it was an internal explosion not caused by a torpedo. It was the pre-lude for the Spanish-American war. The motto For the war was “Remember the Maine”. About 200 U.S sailors died.

Way later in the 90’s an investigation confirmed the explosion was not caused by a torpedo but by the munitions on board the ship.

Last edited:

Tom-TJ

It is all about control. It will get worse while most won't even realize it is happening.

JMT

The Jeep Guy
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Never let a crisis go to waste. They are preparing for greater control measures. People just seem to be going along with it. I almost got in a fist fight at Lowe’s and then my wife almost did at Home Depot. These people are sheeple. They want government dough and to just do whatever the government says. Extremely frustrating.

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Never let a crisis go to waste. They are preparing for greater control measures. People just seem to be going along with it. I almost got in a fist fight at Lowe’s and then my wife almost did at Home Depot. These people are sheeple. They want government dough and to just do whatever the government says. Extremely frustrating.
Yes, they'll do anything it takes to keep sucking that government tit!

More government, more government, more government! Sure, why not? Let's just get the government involved in everything.

And the Republicans are no better than the Democrats. They want to be involved in anything and everything, because those asshole politicians enjoy their paychecks, good healthcare, etc.

It's gotten to the point now where people don't want to go back to work, they want to stay home and collect unemployment, because it pays them more and they can do nothing.

Sancho

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Also happened in 1898 with the explosion of the USS Maine. At the time the U.S. investigation conclude the explosion was due to an external factor, torpedo most likely. While the Spanish investigation conclude it was an internal explosion not caused by a torpedo. It was the pre-lude for the Spanish-American war. The motto For the war was “Remember the Maine”. About 200 U.S sailors died.

Way later in the 90’s an investigation confirmed the explosion was not caused by a torpedo but by the munitions on board the ship.
Dont forget the Gulf of Tonkin incident.

Reactions: Jramos013
OP
qslim

qslim

I almost got in a fist fight at Lowe’s and then my wife almost did at Home Depot.
One thing that has puzzled me through this whole thing why I couldn't get a haircut for two months but I could go to Lowe's and stand shoulder to shoulder with a bunch of people in the lawn sprinkler aisle.

Reactions: JMT

JMT

The Jeep Guy
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
One thing that has puzzled me through this whole thing why I couldn't get a haircut for two months but I could go to Lowe's and stand shoulder to shoulder with a bunch of people in the lawn sprinkler aisle.
Exactly, arbitrary decisions. I’m a pastor, and of course, no church, right. Well, we’ve been meeting the last 3 weeks in one of the most liberal states anyway. WA.

Reactions: qslim

JMT

The Jeep Guy
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Yes, they'll do anything it takes to keep sucking that government tit!

More government, more government, more government! Sure, why not? Let's just get the government involved in everything.

And the Republicans are no better than the Democrats. They want to be involved in anything and everything, because those asshole politicians enjoy their paychecks, good healthcare, etc.

It's gotten to the point now where people don't want to go back to work, they want to stay home and collect unemployment, because it pays them more and they can do nothing.
Yep, 100% agree. Welcome to the brave new world.

Reactions: Chris
OP
qslim

qslim

Exactly, arbitrary decisions. I’m a pastor, and of course, no church, right. Well, we’ve been meeting the last 3 weeks in one of the most liberal states anyway. WA.
How dare you sir! Putting all those people at risk....

I bet the weed stores are still open! 😆

Tom-TJ

If steps aren't taken to keep our government in check, this crap will continue as the elite slowly erode away our nation and the principles it was founded on.

The start:

No pay for Congress if they don't show up, term limits, vote these assholes out, term limits and term limits. A congress-critter has way too much latitude to become a corrupt, wealthy, self-interested powerful person. The only way we will get term limits is to vote in people that believe in term limits.

We should remove that 3rd-in-line bullshit from the Speaker of the House. That just goes to their head allowing them to think they are more important than they are. Let the President thrown some names into a hat on inauguration day. If something happens to POTUS and VP, the Chief Justice draws a name for a seat warmer until an emergency election can be held 30 days later.

Sooner or later, people are going to get tired of this over-reaching governance and demand changes -or- we are going to wake up one day as subjects.