What in the crystal meth is that?

cclarke802

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I'll just leave this right here....

20180409_101151.jpg

That's it. That is all I can take. I hereby formally request that @Chris request posters of such offensive and nightmarish abominations that cannot be unseen to preface the post with a warning. Some of us, well, me anyway, are sensitive to such atrocities performed on innocent, friendly, and unassuming Jeeps and would very much appreciate some help preventing the sight of such mentally disturbing imagery.

I am sorry, fellow Jeepers, for my weakness but could I please ask that something like "[WARNING: MATERIAL MAY BE OFFENSIVE]" or "[VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED]" be prepended to the subject?

Again, I apologize for my sensitivity but hope that you will understand and perhaps help others who may also be sensitive.

That's it. That is all I can take. I hereby formally request that @Chris request posters of such offensive and nightmarish abominations that cannot be unseen to preface the post with a warning. Some of us, well, me anyway, are sensitive to such atrocities performed on innocent, friendly, and unassuming Jeeps and would very much appreciate some help preventing the sight of such mentally disturbing imagery.

I am sorry, fellow Jeepers, for my weakness but could I please ask that something like "[WARNING: MATERIAL MAY BE OFFENSIVE]" or "[VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED]" be prepended to the subject?

Again, I apologize for my sensitivity but hope that you will understand and perhaps help others who may also be sensitive.
You saw that subject line... And thought something good was going to come of it?

There must have been a time
when we could have said no.