What is a fair price for used 10 lb Powertank?

Sudo

TJ Enthusiast
Good condition used 10lb powertank.

Thoughts on price?
Screenshot_20201004-212651_OfferUp.jpg

Base your price on what it'd cost to make one. I put mine together with a 10 lb. aluminum tank with all new parts for around $180.
Tank~2.jpg

Reactions: Sudo
As long as the tank still has a current stamp, that's worth $350 at a minimum. I sold that setup, without the carrying bag, for $400 last summer. All the components are top notch, I love my PowerTanks.

Reactions: ejay
Base your price on what it'd cost to make one. I put mine together with a 10 lb. aluminum tank with all new parts for around $180.View attachment 194058
Do you have any pictures of how you have this mounted? I put one together from Poly Performance a couple years ago for my JK and plan on doing another one for my newly acquired TJ. I have the one in the JK mounted on the floor behind the rear seat. The TJ has a little less cargo area, so I'll need another solution to mounting the tank in it.

Do you have any pictures of how you have this mounted? I put one together from Poly Performance a couple years ago for my JK and plan on doing another one for my newly acquired TJ. I have the one in the JK mounted on the floor behind the rear seat. The TJ has a little less cargo area, so I'll need another solution to mounting the tank in it.
My Powertank holder came from Amazon but they're not cut in stock.

Screenshot_2020-10-04-22-27-25.png

But they have this in stock
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0821SVDQ2/?tag=wranglerorg-20

By the way for those wanting a CO2 tank, don't get enamored with the two fancy gauges on the Power Tank. With CO2 neither gauge serves a purpose other than for looks to impress potential buyers

Liquid CO2 keeps the tank at the same pressure until it runs out. The only way to know how much CO2 is left in a tank is to weigh the tank. A full load of CO2 adds 10 lbs. to the tare (empty) tank weight so a half full tank would weigh 5 lbs less.

Yep. I made my own for $160. I had a powertank once, Jerry is right.

Unless your trying to sell, someone will buy it for the name and fancy stuff.