What is my TJ worth?

57hemi

I have an 2003 wrangler that I Just finished a body restoration and some upgrades on and trying to see what it’s worth. Hate to see it go but life changes in an instant and need to know what it’s worth. I go on Craigslist and they are all over the board with what people want. So I’ll list everything I know about the Jeep and my upgrades.

2003 wrangler soft top
- 4.0L
- manual
- newly painted (last month)
- new winch
- new 33in tires/ black rock wheels
- 6inch rough country lift
- upgrades front and rear steel bumpers

That’s the big stuff, just seeing what it’s worth and what you guys think. Thank you!

Lets see the frame. Also depends on the buyer, for me the lift (Rough Country) detracts value. It does look good though!

Also, is the lift on there correctly or does it have driveline problems? a super dropped transfer case, or a SYE and CV shaft or is that something a new buyer will need to price in?

Post for $12-15k and take $10-12k? Maybe slightly more? I’d say not less than 10, not more than 15? That’s my general thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a bad range. $10k the buyer could strip off the lift and have a great base.

Doesn't say what brand the winch is, but if it's smittybuilt or the same line, it's not going to really add value.

Titles a bit misleading on OPs part, he is looking for a base value area instead of offering it to us for sale. I thought the same thing that it should have been in classifieds. I'll defer to Chris's judgement on where to put it. 🤗
In my opinion such posts asking a value are often nothing more than a barely disguised ad.

Reactions: Techbrute
@Chris This is not a classifieds section that should be used for selling anything.

I re-titled the thread for him (poor choice of titles on his part) to something more fitting).

Thanks for letting me know.

And as to the OP, no one can give you a market value for your TJ unless you show us photos of the frame and underside. In addition, market value is largely based off region as well. West Coast TJs for instance tend to go for a lot more than Mid-West or East Coast to the TJs for the most part.