What is the best headlight for the money?

Just remembered...

I used to have hella ecodes and I couldn’t tell much of a difference over the $8 Sylvanias except that the Hellas didn’t fit securely had a tendency to jiggle around. Maybe I did something wrong during the install? Also, the lens was too flat and I thought it looked funny.

Hella is a really great company (oem supplier) and makes high quality parts but I would not recommend their ecodes for a TJ.

Reactions: AndyG
I love my Truck-lite led headlights. They are 1000 times better than stock. Fit perfectly and have a nice sharp cutoff line of light so they are easily adjusted. And are not obnoxious looking like many I’ve seen. I’ve had them now for about five years with zero problems

Just remembered...

I used to have hella ecodes and I couldn’t tell much of a difference over the $8 Sylvanias except that the Hellas didn’t fit securely had a tendency to jiggle around. Maybe I did something wrong during the install? Also, the lens was too flat and I thought it looked funny.

Hella is a really great company (oem supplier) and makes high quality parts but I would not recommend their ecodes for a TJ.
Thanks, exactly the kind of thing I want to avoid.

I either want a stock look and great light or a good look and great light, or just stay stock.

I have halos/leds on my 06 of unknown original, great lights and that Rubi with it's look can rock about anything, but my 03 is true to the look they were outfitted during there production run, and I want it to stay consistent to that.

Going to update my "build" threads into one thread soon with both..it's more of a "fix" thread than a build...but it's been a lot of fun and learning.

I love my Truck-lite led headlights. They are 1000 times better than stock. Fit perfectly and have a nice sharp cutoff line of light so they are easily adjusted. And are not obnoxious looking like many I’ve seen. I’ve had them now for about five years with zero problems
That's another key point...I dont need to irritate more people than I already do.

I used to have a book...Daily Meditations for Miserable People that want to stay that way-

" Everybody wants something from me ...and most people want me to stay away."

• Haha
Reactions: Hog and John Cooper
@AndyG , Quadratec has what they call a Stealth version that has the logo and hardware blacked out.
See...more great info.

I plan on getting on the Blue Ridge Parkway in Asheville NC this summer and running around...not sure where Sumter is but if I get close want to meet up and stare at our TJs a few minutes.

See...more great info.

I plan on getting on the Blue Ridge Parkway in Asheville NC this summer and running around...not sure where Sumter is but if I get close want to meet up and stare at our TJs a few minutes.
Sure. LOL

Reactions: AndyG
This is the kind of situation where there are so many options, I have. a lot of opportunities to mess up...I usually seize those.

• Haha
Reactions: John Cooper and Tob
Those look good in yours man..got a close up??
All I got as far as the lights go

D830997A-FA37-4BD1-8459-7CD8BAB429AD.jpeg

54CAD785-8B77-4D22-BCFE-EBC97C8EDC2E.jpeg

2BEE18DD-A761-489F-A0AD-DAEF2F3C2F1D.jpeg

D6AAD90D-9A0A-447C-A78B-211B5C392888.jpeg

A1259F28-B9F0-473A-9DCE-991F0FF9896E.jpeg

Reactions: TheGanzman and Tob