What is this object in front of shifter?

Lukethundercock

Does anyone know what this is/does? Was wondering if it’s necessary or has something to do with the airbag and what’s connected to it. Thinking of removing it and putting an amp there

5F94D530-E0A7-475B-BC40-F389AB1CB5AE.jpeg

EDDE7742-C84E-4877-9733-093338BAA5AB.jpeg

333AB15C-2C29-48C2-934A-938BE5A25A5D.jpeg

Hey @mrblaine, maybe we can get a sausage fest going with @Lukethundercock, @ItchyDong and maybe a few others.

@bobthetj03 can be the "brah" ambassador.

No one take offense to this, I'm just being a smart ass ;)
No worries at all. I quit giving a shit about the terrible names you'll allow folks to sign up with right about the time you got the ignore function working so nicely. And work nicely it does.

Hey @mrblaine, maybe we can get a sausage fest going with @Lukethundercock, @ItchyDong and maybe a few others.

I’m in the marine corps, this place already is a sausage fest. Besides that’s been my nickname since high school and it’s not going away any time soon. I wear that badge with honor

I’m in the marine corps, this place already is a sausage fest. Besides that’s been my nickname since high school and it’s not going away any time soon. I wear that badge with honor
I know some folks that wear the name cocksucker like a badge of honor, makes it no less palatable.

Here I was thinking this had something to do with the OP's question...took me a few minutes to figure the names out and — learned something new today:

www.urbandictionary.com › define
sausage fest. Any gathering that is made up of an unusually large percentage of guys. see also penis party, sausage festival, sausage party, fraternity. We ditched Sweenys cause it was a Sausage Fest inside. by Getz December 23, 2003.

Aren't all car forums giant sausage fests?! ;)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Blondie70 and Chris
Here I was thinking this had something to do with the OP's question...took me a few minutes to figure the names out and — learned something new today:

www.urbandictionary.com › define
sausage fest. Any gathering that is made up of an unusually large percentage of guys. see also penis party, sausage festival, sausage party, fraternity. We ditched Sweenys cause it was a Sausage Fest inside. by Getz December 23, 2003.

Aren't all car forums giant sausage fests?! ;)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think we were just laughing at all the usernames that have to do with references to the male genitalia :LOL:

• Love
Reactions: ItchyDong
That's what took me a bit to figure out...I didn't notice the OP's name until the ItchyPecker showed up and posted, lol!