What is this part called?

Pedster1

I found a few "boots" were dryrot and I am hearing a "sucking" (vacuum) noise. I don't know what the yellow arrow part is called.
I need the green arrow parts (boots) and have been buying random elbows at autopart stores but can't find the right size diameter.
Any help will be appreciated.

Jeep parts.png

Alot of the formed vacuum lines are still available from oem and they are usually pretty cheap..autozone has a universal kit of elbows that might work as well...i believe the part in yellow is the purge solenoid/purge valve but don't quote me on that

Alot of the formed vacuum lines are still available from oem and they are usually pretty cheap..autozone has a universal kit of elbows that might work as well...i believe the part in yellow is the purge solenoid/purge valve but don't quote me on that
I'll look for the universal kit as that may work. Thanks. What is the actual part called and what is it for? Not knowing what it's called is making it hard to look up. LOL

I need the rubber-bendy, 90-degree angle, sucky line replacement, please.

What engine is that? I can't tell what the canister is underneath your arrow.

In a pinch you can remove that rubber elbow and give it a good wrap of duct tape and replace. My duct taped rubber elbow has now held up for a few years. Ha!