Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

What is this thing by the oil pan and should it have a hole in it?

Hikerguy797

20220726_200723.jpg

hear

TJ Addict
Supporting Member

Gilaguy23

TJ Enthusiast
Did not mean to insult the OP if thats how it was taken. I personally cant imagine owning Jeep without having a fairly good ++ mechanical knowledge. Just my $.02 after owning a dozen or so of them. Either that or carry a personal mechanic every where one ventures and have a big bank account.

bucky

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Oh lordy...Please buy a manual and educate yourself on basic parts. Might save your arse in the middle of nowhere someday.

The Man IS trying to educate himself that’s why he asked a question about his TJ on a TJ forum.
I find it disconcerting how many on this forum are nasty to newbys.

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
The Man IS trying to educate himself that’s why he asked a question about his TJ on a TJ forum.
I find it disconcerting how many on this forum are nasty to newbys.

If you see people being nasty, report the post or tag me in it so I can delete the offending comment.

Stuff like this can be off-putting to new TJ owners. That’s not the message we as a community should be sending 👍

OP
Hikerguy797

Hikerguy797

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
OP
Hikerguy797

Hikerguy797

• Haha
Reactions: hear

03coloradowrangler

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I'm not a mechanic so that's why I asked....and I'm educating myself more every day! Thanks for the info!

View attachment 346966

200.gif

doesn't hurt to ask, some people jumped the gun because a starter is pretty basic. you gotta start somewhere though & to understand you gotta ask. if I didnt grow up under someone who searched for old fixable broken junk at yard sales id probably have no idea what it is either. little by little I worked my way into more involved stuff.