What is your favorite cheap liquor?

RustyAutoholicGuy

Diesel Wrangler Guy
Supporting Member
Hey,

So I'm watching on of my favorite movies, National Treasure, because who doesn't like a movie about United States history while sipping my favorite cheap whiskey, Canadian Hunter, only for the fact that I have Huskies.

I3mxOBG.png

Here are my Huskies:

xylWj8e.png

Regardless it got me thinking, what other inexpensive whiskeys or other liquors do other TJ owners enjoy? Maybe it's something I haven't had before!

Thanks
-Grant

Reactions: pc1p and Sancho
Is this sarcasm? I am both shocked and confused atm.
Lol
So yeah, had kids right out of college, didn't go out much during college, so yeah, haven't tried that many liquors in my life. My 20s were spent raising two kids.

I wish it was sarcasm in all honesty.

So yeah, had kids right out of college, didn't go out much during college, so yeah, haven't tried that many liquors in my life. My 20s were spent raising two kids.

You're a better man for your choices. And now you can drink responsibly without peer pressure. ✌️😁

Lol no worries. I was just suprised you never had it cuz its damn cheap.

Dont worry bout missing out on jim beam. I used to drink jack daniels in my 20's... had a bottle of jim in my 30's... that became my cheap whisky.

Suprisingly smooth for a cheap usa whiskey "bourbon".

Reactions: RustyAutoholicGuy
A local Denver whiskey, Stranahans, has a blue lable that's pretty good for fairly cheap (~$35) - I've not found many I want to sip for much less than that.

• Wow
Reactions: RustyAutoholicGuy
My current fav cheap $hyt — and I hated this stuff since I heard of it but now, for some unexplainable reason, I enjoy it —FIREBALL
No, the Jack version is Tennessee Fire, this is the stuff
View attachment 293735

I guess you could say we have a problem, but in a good way
View attachment 293736
I keep a large bottle of Fireball in the freezer, it is almost like syrup but it is great cold. Oh and my son lives in NH, no sales tax and just about the cheapest price on alcohol I have ever seen, especially on the clear stuff. Stoli and Beefeater 1.75 is $24.99, Bombay sapphire is #$28.99. Below is what we made him bring home at Thanksgiving, only about $700 worth, his last trip for us was $1200!
nh2.jpg

I don't drink alcohol at all - but this thread reminds me about my late Father. He always kept a bottle of "Early Times" in the water heater closet, which meant he had to go to some trouble to get at it, so it only came out on special occasions or special guests.