What is your favorite cheap liquor?

My current fav cheap $hyt — and I hated this stuff since I heard of it but now, for some unexplainable reason, I enjoy it —FIREBALL
Ha for some weird reason so do I!! It's not my regular sipping stuff but I do enjoy it over the rocks every so often.

My go-to drink these days is orange flavored vodka mixed with cranberry juice. Pretty sure that shit's healthy. Vitamin C and no hangover!

Fsys_master%2Ftwmmedia%2Fh51%2Fh12%2F8882502729758.png

Have a little home-grown veggies too for a good time on a budget!

WQ1Aiw-VBvHv1F3qeiktw5mDA1=w703-h938-no?authuser=0.jpg

Wild turkey 101 or old granddad bonded for the low 20s bottle. Close to 30, and the generic 4 roses comes into play. You want to spend 40 bucks, do yourself a favor and pick up some woodenville...View attachment 293887
I stumbled on Woodinville semi recently, I agree it was pretty good! We keep this at our cabin.

426DB5A0-4F43-44A5-970F-C7F39CA46466.jpeg

I like southern comfort, 80 or 100 proof. Most of the time when I tell people it’s my favorite, they think I’m crazy, or have no sense of taste.😀 I see it all the time in bars & liquor stores, so I can’t be the only one.

My favorite non flavored one is what ever someone is serving for free. They kinda all taste the same to me.l’ve never had an expensive one, can you really taste a difference?

View attachment 293890
I like southern comfort, 80 or 100 proof. Most of the time when I tell people it’s my favorite, they think I’m crazy, or have no sense of taste.😀 I see it all the time in bars & liquor stores, so I can’t be the only one.

My favorite non flavored one is what ever someone is serving for free. They kinda all taste the same to me.l’ve never had an expensive one, can you really taste a difference?
Ok...so I have wondered this for a LONG time...I don't drink SoCo anymore...but when I did, we never really knew what it was...is it a whiskey? A liqueur? Vodka with food coloring?

Black or white label? I like black but it hardly qualifies as cheap anymore.

Wild turkey 101 is my inexpensive burbon, and it's just borderline cheap

View attachment 293781
White label works for me.. though that black label is pretty nice.
Im always surprised how cheap jim beam is. Half the cost of jack daniels sometimes!

Back in the day, it was Canadian Club for the dark stuff, but I was more of a Gin guy with Beefeater.

Don’t drink much anymore, maybe a little Bombay Sapphire, or some Glenfiddich 18.

No expensive beers for me. I like Mexican beer, or any beer with spicy V8 in it!

Or, for those who know, Cave Creek Chili beer!

I completely forgot I posted this last night and just got off work. Thank you so much for the posts, I have like 17 (I think I counted that right, new liquors to try out the next time I run to the ABC Store.

Keep them coming!
-Grant

I've never understood the liquor crazes of the last 30 years. Rum.... then Tequila... then Vodka and now Whiskey. It seems like a way to pay twice as much for something to be in the "IN" crowd. I guess Tulips had a similar rise a few centuries ago.

As for cheap Whiskey.... my Dad's favorite:

2F%2Fimg.thewhiskyexchange.com%2F900%2Fbrbon_cro20.jpg

..... since Idaho Gold is no longer on the market.

Black or white label? I like black but it hardly qualifies as cheap anymore.

Wild turkey 101 is my inexpensive burbon, and it's just borderline cheap

View attachment 293781
wild turkey is underrated in general. 101 is great, but rare breed is worth the extra coin - its fantastic.

Last edited: