What Jeep stuff did you get for Christmas?

I think I over-emphasized how much I needed a headlamp. I got 4!🤣
5211B5B1-4442-47F2-A313-B7D65F7E620B.jpeg

BedRug Front and Rear

Seat Heaters
271EA4EE-094E-41DC-90B4-0A85980F7B6B.jpeg

My wife thought I needed this for the Jeep. I guess my Jeep stinks!
11EDB947-A8D8-4F49-AD0E-431BB9FFEA70.jpeg

I just got mine a few weeks ago so I've bought a bunch of crap. Ordered new wheels - back ordered of course, double din radio/cd/GPS and the face kit that works with it, speakers to replace the blown ones, all new front steering bars and shock, new ps box, and a set of bilsteins. And a set of k/c's.

I'm still working on my list. Anything I buy in November through the end of January counts as Christmas. Stuff for a rear stretch and full 1/4 armor fills out the list.
Well, in that case, add a 4.5” lift, Woods drive shafts, 33s, replacement speakers, recovery kit, AEV front bumper, xd9000i, IPF Super Rallys, UCF rear bumper, GMRS handhelds, Bartact covers with heaters and lumbar, hand throttle, stainless hinge bolts, Tuffy under seat storage, Viair 400, and a few other odds and ends to my holiday purchases.

My wife got me a Jeep Winter hat and the Sound Ordinance under seat sub ( she thinks she got the idea from this forum). Thanks. I got her some upgraded JLU side rails and tail light covers. She also gave me the gift of Jeep wrenching time today …. After we installed her rails