What lift size for 33" or 34" tire?

Better than a bracket up front. :)

I found that moving the hole, per the instructions, my front axle was still not completely centered. An adjustable track bar took care of the problem.

I forget exactly how far off the axle was, maybe 1/2". Visually, I couldn't tell, but it was easy to see when I measured. I can't tell a difference in how my jeep handles before and after the adjustable track bar, but it bugged me that it was off.

For the 2” lift it was:

* OME Springs 2942/2933
* JKS adjustable track bars front and rear
* Rancho shocks (I got the ones for the 2” lift and they were too long, so I won’t list the numbers)
* Savvy belly up skid
* Tom wood’s rear driveshaft
* Savvy double adjustable arms (at 2.5 you could get away with just the rear uppers and lowers)
* Savvy 1.25” body lift
* Savvy shifter cable
* MORE 1” motor mount lift
* Bump stop extensions (rear)

Not all of that is required, but I’d say it is all worth it. You could substitute some preferences in there too (e.g. different skid, different driveshaft maker, different rigid body lift - just don’t do the JKS poly, different motor mount lift)

Other than the springs and shocks, most of that is still on there at 4” with adjustment
For the 2” lift it was:

* OME Springs 2942/2933
* Rancho shocks (I got the ones for the 2” lift and they were too long, so I won’t list the numbers)
* Savvy belly up skid
* Savvy double adjustable arms (at 2.5 you could get away with just the rear uppers and lowers)
* Savvy 1.25” body lift
* Savvy shifter cable

Not all of that is required, but I’d say it is all worth it. You could substitute some preferences in there too (e.g. different skid, different driveshaft maker, different rigid body lift - just don’t do the JKS poly, different motor mount lift)

Other than the springs and shocks, most of that is still on there at 4” with adjustment
For the 2” lift it was:

* OME Springs 2942/2933
* Savvy belly up skid
* Savvy 1.25” body lift
* Savvy shifter cable

Other than the springs and shocks, most of that is still on there at 4” with adjustments.
Awesome, thanks for all of this!
It looks like ill need to start off on just the springs and shocks until I can afford to do more.

What I mean by 'comfortably' is that for instance, you can fit 33" tires on 2.5" of lift. Here is my TJ with a 2.5" OME lift on 33" tires (this is before I went to the 4" lift):

View attachment 3580 View attachment 3581

Notice how much less fender clearance / gap I have in these photos versus the ones I posted before with the 4" lift?

Well, that extra 1.5" from the 4" lift made a huge difference.

So, you can put 33" tires on 2.5", but the problem you'll have is that if you like to do a lot of serious off-roading you're going to reduce the amount of flex and wheel travel you have due to the lower lift height.

You'll most likely have to increase the amount of bump stop with 2.5" of lift to keep the tires from hitting the fender, since they're a lot closer.

So yeah, 2.5" of lift and 33" tires will work just fine. However, if you want to take it off-road and get a decent amount of flex out of it, I'd stick to 3.5" to 4" of lift personally.

I'm speaking from experience as well, since I've had both 2.5" on 33" tires and then moved up to 4" on 33" tires.
Are those wheels 15” or 16” and what is the backspacing? I love this look

I run 33s with 2 1/2 inch lift. A 4 inch lift will accommodate 35s no problem. I never heard of a 34 inch tire.

notthisshitagain.jpg