What minor thing pisses you off more than it actually should?

I can’t stand people who slow down in the middle of the road instead of getting into the suicide or turn lane first... I understand some right hand turn lanes into neighborhoods are too short to reasonably do this, but when they are... just know I’m yelling at you in my car.

That's good info. Didn't know that. Got pumped and went right on to looking at how to do it. Apparently it's impossible when using a mobile network? That's the primary source I use.

You can natively do it on newer Android phones (one of the many reason why I like them more), but on IOS you can still kind of do it by setting the WiFi one, and then installing an app called DNSCloak. Open the app, select the “adgaurd-dns” option and allow it to configure vpn settings (say yes to all prompts, don’t worry its safe I promise). BAM Ad filtering everywhere!

You can natively do it on newer Android phones (one of the many reason why I like them more), but on IOS you can still kind of do it by setting the WiFi one, and then installing an app called DNSCloak. Open the app, select the “adgaurd-dns” option and allow it to configure vpn settings (say yes to all prompts, don’t worry its safe I promise). BAM Ad filtering everywhere!
I'm on Android and I looked up the AdGuard app. It's showing Yandex browser and Samsung browser. Do either of those support push notifications? Or any other app I should look for?

Edit: I'm using Motorola. My last Motorola.😆 This would be a good one to add to the thread's list.

Edit again: I think I may have it. I'm downloading the AdGuard apk now.

Last edited:
I'm on Android and I looked up the AdGuard app. It's showing Yandex browser and Samsung browser. Do either of those support push notifications? Or any other app I should look for?

Edit: I'm using Motorola. My last Motorola.😆 This would be a good one to add to the thread's list.

Edit again: I think I may have it. I'm downloading the AdGuard apk now.
No need for the app on Android if its 9 or newer (pie). Just follow these steps: use dns.adgaurd.com

All you have to do is open the Settings app on your phone, go to the network settings, and find the option for a Private DNS server. Here you can turn off Private DNS (so your ISP's server will be used), set it to automatic (where Android will attempt to use DNS-over-TLS with your ISP's server), or always use a custom server.

Screenshot_20191213-125014_Settings-217x458.jpg
Screenshot_20191213-124903_Settings-217x458.jpg
Screenshot_20191213-124911_Settings-217x458.jpg

Any other questions just PM me as I don’t want to derail this thread.

Reactions: bedhed
Just found it. Got a new computer and needing to get various programs back up and running. They ask for my password. No problem, I do what they say not to do and keep these written down. I enter password, They say password is wrong. I try again to be sure I did not miss type. They say password is wrong. I use the forgot password button. It says to enter new password. I figure let's just stay with what I thought it was. I type it in. They say this was my old password and I cannot reuse it.

Well if they know it was my old password why the frick didn't they accept it the first time. Arg.

Just found it. Got a new computer and needing to get various programs back up and running. They ask for my password. No problem, I do what they say not to do and keep these written down. I enter password, They say password is wrong. I try again to be sure I did not miss type. They say password is wrong. I use the forgot password button. It says to enter new password. I figure let's just stay with what I thought it was. I type it in. They say this was my old password and I cannot reuse it.

Well if they know it was my old password why the frick didn't they accept it the first time. Arg.
😆I've had that same thing happen to me a few times too. That is annoying.

When people use the median ass-backwards, leaving both drivers practically leaning over their dash board to check for oncoming traffic. Yet, they continue to do it ass-backwards and assume their blocked view is just "One of those things." that come with driving.

Even better, when someone makes the mistake of using the median the right way, and along comes a confused ass-backward, stopping in your view of traffic, instead of going 20 feet further to have their own little spot with a wide-open view.

Baggers who put meat, veggies and cleaning products all in the same bag.

If it's done just right, the lysol can really bring out a nice smokey finish of a filet. It has to be the wipes though. The straight bottled liquid will do nothing other than turn it to a hockey puck. Kidding, that bothers me quite a bit too