What minor thing pisses you off more than it actually should?

Years ago, I switched my entire shop over to the the little Milwaukee M12 tools almost entirely for that reason. I saw way too many drills with bits fall over towards finished woodwork. Broken drill bits are irritating, but scratches and gouges cannot happen.

I remember running across a client's living room to catch a wobbly white Makita drill holding a 1/16" bit that one of my guys just set down and was dancing point first right in front of a painting we were installing. And I had just recently given my talk about always setting tools down in other people's houses in such a way that they cannot fall down any further.
Yep, I cringe every time I see them setting on the battery on a work bench. Why you no like your tool? Too easy to bump it with your elbow and knock it off onto the floor.

The person driving in front of me going below the posted speed limit. Or, getting on the freeway doing 25mph, then hitting the gas once they are on. Yah, I yell at people a lot, but they don't know it. LOL :D
That describes most of the undergeared TJ owners with 33" plus tires...they're not just hitting the gas on the highway, it's been floored the entire on ramp lol.

Last edited:
Lack of common sense. I’ve been a restaurant manager for five years and peoples’ stupidity ceases to amaze me, both from guests and my employees.

“What comes in the Chicken Piccata?”

Oh I don’t know, why don’t you read the fucking description instead of expecting me to hold your hand through the entire experience.

Employee:
“Can I go out for a smoke break?”

Me:
“Do you have tables?”

Employee:
“Yes”

Me:
“Sure. Be sure to clock out along the way and never come back. And take that entitlement that makes you feel like you deserve more breaks than your fellow workers with you.”

Home remodeling projects.
Coworkers.
Coworkers that text me when they know I’m driving.
Coworkers that text me when they know I’m driving, asking me for a part number when they have access to the parts manual and I don’t, because, uh, I’m driving.
Last one about coworkers coming up.
Coworkers who text or email me with poor spelling, lack of punctuation, poor sentence construction, and misuse of language. An incorrect phone number in that text or email will send me through the roof. I didn’t get away with it in Mrs. Kuskas’ 4th grade class. Don’t expect me to forgive it. (That woman knew how to wield a ruler against young knuckles.)
Lying managers. Even worse when they know that I know they are lying.
Smoke breaks.
Vaping in my presence.
Drama queens.

Jeez, I am a crabby, bald headed, old fart.

RECURRING MAINTENANCE

This doesn't just apply to vehicles, though I do hate changing oil, rotating tires, etc etc etc. Recurring MX in LIFE gets under my skin. Taking a shower, brushing teeth, going to the store AGAIN to get my kids milk. Mowing the lawn. Can't stand repetitive shit.
Remind me to not go camping with you and not bring a shower ! :)

Yah, but when you ar
This is totally me. You are aware what the word "limit" means?

yah, but when you are only doing
25 in a posted 45, you are now endangering others. My hubby told me when he was a kid he got pulled over for going to slow for the speed posted. LOL

Reactions: B252
Not 100% true. 3 lanes yes. 4 lanes yes. 5-6 lanes we can drive in #3. And when posted we can drive in the #1 and 2 lanes when going through.
My knowledge of the law is scant and only enough to keep me out of trouble when I tow a trailer which has been frequent, but nothing like what a trucker endures. When I looked it up when I first started towing to clarify what I have watched on the freeways, this is what I found and went by. Specifically the part that reads 4 or more lanes. Yes, you are correct in that we can be in other than the far right lanes when conditions exist where you have to be in another lane. There is a perfect example of that coming home from JV. The 10 West has the split to the 60 which consists of the left lanes and you have to get out of the far right 2 lanes and over to the left 2 lanes to merge onto the 60 at Beaumont.
truck rule.PNG

Never seen his show. I live overseas. But if he hates it, I like him.

He actually has a satellite radio show on SIRIUS/XM. He sarcastically comments on girls using vocal fry and offers reasons for doing so. He was a radio shock jock who made a name for himself and has his own show on SIRIUS/XM. You either like or hate him put does talk and comment about a lot of funny shit.