What minor thing pisses you off more than it actually should?

While driving, people who do 90 on the highway and hold up traffic, and then speed up to 110 when the passing lane comes.

In general. I hate people who aren't punctual lol I'm the type of person that if I say I'll be there in 7 minutes, I'll be there in 7 minutes lol

People who flick their cigarette butts out the window or just casually drop them out the window at the traffic lights, like they're trying to do it without anyone know, we CAN see you doing it !!! (especially when they are still lit)🤬

......I'm guilty of this lol

• Sad
Reactions: Kiwi TJ and kmas0n
All of these "...10 things I hate about my ________..." videos that are popping up all over youtube. Clickbait garbage. Really shouldn't bother me but fucking hell it does.

All of these "...10 things I hate about my ________..." videos that are popping up all over youtube. Clickbait garbage. Really shouldn't bother me but fucking hell it does.

I watched a 17 minute video of a championship Foosball match. I have no standards for YouTube.
Side note, professional Foosball is NOT as fast paced and fun to watch as you'd think.

Brilliant. I've always been bewildered by drivers who put on their signal and then IMMEDIATELY SHUT IT OFF when they see you in their blind spot. Why the hell does your signal exist? Are you embarrassed by your impending lane change? Isn't the point of your signal to "signal" your intent to change lanes? What the hell is the point of your signal if you're only going to use it when no one is in your way?

It's almost like they're thinking, "I warned you. You are not good enough for more than one blink."

Holy shit, I totally forgot about numbered lists. Numbered list anything annoy the everliving shit out of me.

In fact, titles that blow things entirely out of proportion. For instance:

1. Things that are labeled "epic" are never, ever epic.
2. Things that are labeled "mind blowing" are never, ever mind blowing.
3. Things that are labeled "so-and-so destroys so-and-so" never, ever result in any kind of destroying.
4. Things that are labeled "one simple trick for..." are never, ever one simple trick for anything.
5. Things that are labeled any derivative of the above are never, ever live up to their label.

Last edited:
Reactions: bedhed
Clickbait headlines. "Man tries to answer his phone, what happens next is unbelievable..."

Super formal emails in the workplace between coworkers. I get it, we all need to be professional and I do so when contacting a client. But if we have worked together for 5 years, you dont need to send me an email acting like this is the first time we've interacted. "Hello, (insert random task or question here). If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me". Really, Sharon? You sit 5 cubes away from me, we've worked together for years, we've done happy hours, I know what you did at the Christmas Party last year, I know I can walk right over and talk to you. Maybe that is weird but I tend to be pretty informal with coworkers.

Irony right there since the full removal of extreme potty humor would render half of his commentary nonexistent. Take vulgarity out, that would leave him about 20% of his commentary. Take tits and ass out and he would be nearly mute.

Very true but he has quite a loyal following and has become very rich off his brand of comedy.

Reactions: DetroitTJ
Well I recently moved back home from Spain so I have a new perspective of driving and am much happier here. But in Spain the damn scooter/moped people piss me off. They ride like shit and can do it on the freeways. I noticed that the people who ride “real” motorcycles usually ride pretty good but if ya don’t have to lift a leg to get on your seat(scooter/moped) ya ride like an idiot. They also cut lanes there(anything on 2 wheels) and I wish they were allowed to do that here. I feel it kept the riders safer since they could go to the front of the line at traffic lights and cut down on congestion.

They also cut lanes there(anything on 2 wheels) and I wish they were allowed to do that here.

It’s allowed in California.

I go back and forth on it. When I’m sitting in traffic during my commute, I’m all for it. Between taxis, rideshare drivers, and tourists, though, I’m sort of glad it’s not legal.

That doesn’t stop crotch rocket riders from doing stupid shit on the shoulders. I had a guy scream by me doing at least 90 last week. The shoulder was covered in gravel; I was almost certain they’d be picking him up with a mop and bucket.

Reactions: khakitj

I go back and forth on it. When I’m sitting in traffic during my commute, I’m all for it. Between taxis, rideshare drivers, and tourists, though, I’m sort of glad it’s not legal.

That doesn’t stop crotch rocket riders from doing stupid shit on the shoulders. I had a guy scream by me doing at least 90 last week. The shoulder was covered in gravel; I was almost certain they’d be picking him up with a mop and bucket.

Many an ex crotch rocket driver has helped with a neurosurgeon's tuition payments for his/her kids.

Yeah, I hear ya, in Spain there’s a lot of speeding cameras and if ya get caught doin stupid stuff they will yank your license pretty quick from what I’ve heard, so ya didn’t see too much of that, but the moped people would constantly block ya from merging, the way they would weave through traffic was completely unsafe and generally ride like A-holes

Big rigs on the 3rd and 4th lane Especially during LA traffic
Especially the ones that loose thier CDL to a reckless for just changing lanes and expecting everyone else to slam on the brakes for them because they did not have the sense God gave a grasshopper to know that they will need to be in another lane ahead for a turn or an exit so they should have planned ahead. I have carried a CDL since the 90s, I understand the importance of planning your moves in traffic in advance rather than reeking havoc among all others for my own purposes.

I guess fourth on the it is the guy that has to go .0001 mph faster than the guy in the right lane so he blocks the left lane for ten miles trying to pass him.

1. People who go screaming down the freeway in the fast lane, then shoot diagonally across 4 lanes of traffic to get off at the next exit. What, you forgot you were supposed to turn off there?
2. People who tailgate you for 15 miles, then pass you - and get off at the next exit. After all this time, now you're in a hurry?
3. People who weave in and out of traffic on a surface street so they can beat everyone to the next red light. Oh, your wife's water just broke?

This last one is not a rant, just an observation: On a road with 2 or more lanes going in the same direction, if someone is in your lane within 3 car lengths behind you and you change lanes without changing your speed, they will pass you. Every time. Curious, what?

or when you are on a mostly empty highway, there is not a car to see in front of you... there are none in the rearview mirror... total bliss except for the one idiot driving right beside you. Slow down? they slow down too. Speed up? right there with ya bud.