What minor thing pisses you off more than it actually should?

Drivers not accelerating to highway speed in the merge lane. That's a lesson that took me once, maybe twice to learn when I had a learners permit.

While driving, people who do 90 on the highway and hold up traffic, and then speed up to 110 when the passing lane comes.

In general. I hate people who aren't punctual lol I'm the type of person that if I say I'll be there in 7 minutes, I'll be there in 7 minutes lol

......I'm guilty of this lol
Tut Tut.....shame on you ;)

“What minor thing(s) pisses you off more than it actually should?”
FIFY.
Where do I start? 🤣

Reactions: bedhed
Well I recently moved back home from Spain so I have a new perspective of driving and am much happier here. But in Spain the damn scooter/moped people piss me off. They ride like shit and can do it on the freeways. I noticed that the people who ride “real” motorcycles usually ride pretty good but if ya don’t have to lift a leg to get on your seat(scooter/moped) ya ride like an idiot. They also cut lanes there(anything on 2 wheels) and I wish they were allowed to do that here. I feel it kept the riders safer since they could go to the front of the line at traffic lights and cut down on congestion.
You haven’t yet driven downtown Seattle at rush hour since you’ve returned, have you. Replace mopeds with bicyclists. 😂

Reactions: reddvltj
I got to hear another one of these yesterday.

People who loudly retell an entire imaginary detailed conversation littered with "I'm like" "she's like" whose sole purpose is to express the storyteller's exaggerated fantasy feelings of outrage over being wronged or disrespected.

I know full well that whatever you feel happened at the park with Ashley didn't go down that way.

Traffic. I've made a serious effort to not get pissed off in traffic anymore. Just not worth it. I used to be terrible in traffic. Honking. Being impatient. I just learned to let it go. Traffic in LA is gonna suck no matter what. Just deal with it.

Reactions: pagrey
I hate driving in Wisconsin. Yesterday I was coming back after a weekend trip to see family in Wisconsin. The speed limit on the interstate was 65, which was way too slow by the way. I was cruising at a steady 73 mph, and I would come up to a car going 60, while I go to pass them, someone would come up to me going 85!

shit like this
completely blocking the turn/tail/brake lights
not so much the idiots doing it but the cops who turn a blind eye
A59711F6-7BE9-413F-9383-6CF70FD4E355-L.jpg

or this
16OBK-BikeCarrierHitch-THULE.jpg

This is gonna be oddly specific, but there's a couple spots in my town where there's these right-side turn lane thingies that go into main traffic. They DON'T have yield signs bc they go into their own lanes. But there are a bunch of dumbasses who SIT at them like they're full stops or yields waiting for their chance to cross three lanes and get into the far left lane. Bc apparently they don't know how to change lanes in traffic. I get so riled up lol.

One of them is off the freeway though and there's a nice grassy shoulder that I've romped over a few times to pass some of these assholes. :mad:

The way people write their thread titles on this forum. Random capitalized words, one word thread titles, (i.e. HELP!), excessive punctuation, all caps, etc. Drives me batshit insane even though it shouldn't :ROFLMAO:

Title:
NEED IMMEDIATE HELP! NO CLUE WHATS WRONG!

Body:
Can I run 33” tires without any lift?

Title:
NEED IMMEDIATE HELP! NO CLUE WHATS WRONG!

Body:
Can I run 33” tires without any lift?

That pretty much sums up the bane of my existence :ROFLMAO:

It's usually something like this:

Thread title: HELP!!!

Body: My TJ won't start what could be wrong!?!?!?!

It's one of those things where I bite my tongue but want to hit my head against a wall :LOL:

Reactions: bedhed and reddvltj
That pretty much sums up the bane of my existence :ROFLMAO:

It's usually something like this:

Thread title: HELP!!!

Body: My TJ won't start what could be wrong!?!?!?!

It's one of those things where I bite my tongue but want to hit my head against a wall :LOL:
I crack up every time I see your measured responses knowing full well after years of it I would respond sarcastically :LOL: