What minor thing pisses you off more than it actually should?

Lack of common sense. I’ve been a restaurant manager for five years and peoples’ stupidity ceases to amaze me, both from guests and my employees.

“What comes in the Chicken Piccata?”

Oh I don’t know, why don’t you read the fucking description instead of expecting me to hold your hand through the entire experience.

Employee:
“Can I go out for a smoke break?”

Me:
“Do you have tables?”

Employee:
“Yes”

Me:
“Sure. Be sure to clock out along the way and never come back. And take that entitlement that makes you feel like you deserve more breaks than your fellow workers with you.”
Exactly, I always know there not going to last a week when 10 minutes into their first shift they ask me when their first break is. Loser.

You're right.

I'm just still a bit pissed off because as someone who has to pay my own health insurance (I'm not employed by anyone), I watched the cost of my health insurance more than double after the ACA (Obama Care) took effect.

My understanding was that that rise in cost was essentially me paying for other's health insurance so that their's could be "affordable".

I could be completely wrong, admittedly I need to look into it more. I just know that the ACA made my health insurance anything but "affordable".

I was a Firefighter Paramedic in Houston for 10 years... Pissed doesn't even begin to express how you would feel if you saw where all of that money was going... We would roll up to a house in the Ghetto, 5 nice cars in the driveway, section 8 housing (you pay for it). All welfare, no one here works. Inside 5 kids with the newest Nike shoes, newest Ipad, big screen TV (you paid for those too), We were called out because someone ran out of medication (that you paid for) and now they want to travel by ambulance to the hospital so they don't have to wait in line (you don't mind paying for that right?). In my ten years of service in for HFD I made this call 2 or 3 times EVERY shift. EVERY shift.

Thanks for paying your taxes.

Misplacing something that I just had in my hands, a tool, a gun part, my keys or knowing that I have one of ‘x’ but buy another anyway only to find ‘x’ a week later while looking for something else that I know that I have but buy ‘y’ only to find ..........

If you really want to irritate the crap out of me, here is one way to do it. When do you think you might get back on my rig again? That was asked on a Saturday. I replied-Next week around Monday or so.
Monday or a week from Monday?
What part of a week from Monday is next week?
I'm seriously irritated enough by that question that I may actually wait until a week from Monday.

Oh, almost forgot one.

WHEN PEOPLE CHEW WITH THEIR MOUTH OPEN!

Not only does it look disgusting, but the thing that really sets me off is the sound! For some reason, when I hear someone chewing with their mouth open it makes me furious, I literally want to punch something. Most of the time people don’t even think or notice that they are doing it either. Most of the time if you tell them they will either deny it in the first place, or just get mad at you for pointing it out to them, so I just shut up and deal with it.
X2, and to add to that, when someone breathes like they're out of breath just from chewing!

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320682.php

People who cannot park correctly. You all know the person who wheels in to a parking place and does not have the decency to straighten up their vehicle. Or they simply park on or over the line because they need extra room to open their door.

The way people write their thread titles on this forum. Random capitalized words, one word thread titles, (i.e. HELP!), excessive punctuation, all caps, etc. Drives me batshit insane even though it shouldn't :ROFLMAO:

Do people do that annoying-ass "pic for attention" crap in this forum? I see it all the time in Facebook groups.

"My post can't stand on text alone, so here's a picture of something totally unrelated."

Reactions: reddvltj
Do people do that annoying-ass "pic for attention" crap in this forum? I see it all the time in Facebook groups.

"My post can't stand on text alone, so here's a picture of something totally unrelated."

You mean the "PFA" thing?

Nope, fortunately that bullshit only exists on Facebook and social media. That shit annoys the piss out of me too, you aren't alone!

People who cannot park correctly. You all know the person who wheels in to a parking place and does not have the decency to straighten up their vehicle. Or they simply park on or over the line because they need extra room to open their door.
I drive a Dually. I went to Lowes the other day. Spaces are tight and there is some little shitbox SUV parked nose out. I pull in beside and I'm careful to get it centered up in between the lines. Hop out head around the back of the truck, look down and make sure the tires are well within the line, they are. Walk about two feet past the next space and the older lady rolls down her window on the passenger side and starts yelling at me to move my truck as I am too close. There is more than plenty of room for her door to open, get out, close the door and walk by my dually fender. Close by virtue of size, but not too close.

Nope, fortunately that bullshit only exists on Facebook and social media. That shit annoys the piss out of me too, you aren't alone!

I saw a funny thing the other day on Youtube where a guy commented a thank you to the creator of a raffle for making it so "guys not on social media can enter".

It's funny because just like youtube, a forum is also social media by all definitions I have seen :D. It's just more niche and by extension more unifying.

I saw a funny thing the other day on Youtube where a guy commented a thank you to the creator of a raffle for making it so "guys not on social media can enter".

It's funny because just like youtube, a forum is also social media by all definitions I have seen :D. It's just more niche and by extension more unifying.

A forum is the original social media. One where we don’t need a “pic for attention”. Back when people used to actually have attention spans 🤣

Reactions: bedhed
A forum is the original social media. One where we don’t need a “pic for attention”. Back when people used to actually have attention spans 🤣
Is yellow forum actually a forum? The first SM I am aware of are the email lists. Is that a forum?

Thought of another one that I hear all the time online (on this forum and on Facebook): "Thanks for the add"

I'm sorry, but what did I add you to?

Thought of another one that I hear all the time online (on this forum and on Facebook): "Thanks for the add"

I'm sorry, but what did I add you to?

It means they passed all of the stringent super exclusive membership requirements, extensive background checks and bribes to join the forum. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: reddvltj and Chris
People who stand on top of you in line, whether it's at the grocery store paying at the register, or in line at fast food, or anywhere else. Give me some space🙄

Reactions: Chris and bedhed
People who stand on top of you in line, whether it's at the grocery store paying at the register, or in line at fast food, or anywhere else. Give me some space🙄
Yea, I embarrassed the heck out f my wife one time. Had this guy and his kid just up my ass in a line outside a movie theater one time. I let out one noxious, putrid, horrendous "silent but deadly ". Yea, that guy backed the fuck up.