What MPG are you getting?

Mune were at 120k miles with no signs of being replaced. I would wait until you have reason to.
No issues or concerns on my part at this point and the Jeep is running fine with the exception of an occasional warm start rough idle. I'm always on the lookout for preventative items I can do to keep it running strong and long.

Been keeping the rpms higher, staying in 4th longer & while its alot more fun my mileage has slipped to 16.6 mpg. Still not terrible & thats also getting stuck in alot of bumper to bumper gridlock. Phoenix is getting back to pre-pandemic traffic.

• Sad
Reactions: RINC
Howdy all

What ever happened to your smiles per miles ?
• there’s 2 miles of ditches for one mile of pavement, or…

Sorry folks, but I couldn’t resist

~•lllllll•~👋🏿

MILE ZERO ALASKA HWY

DAWSON CREEK, B.C., Canada 🇨🇦

Reactions: RINC
If i drive like every other asshole on the road I get 11mpg. If I drive like an old man, under the speed limit. Cruise control over 30 mph, I get 11.5.

2006 LJ. Auto. 5.38. 35's

Similar results for me also. I get in the 11mpg range no matter how I drive.

What ever happened to your smiles per miles ?

My smiles per mile comes from knowing that what i drive is well taken care of and up to spec.
Smiles per mile that you are referring to are fun and awesome till engine check light comes up. That is when my smiles per idle kicks in, while i watch someone elses smiles per mile turn into frantic phone swiping in hopes of rescue.

99, 4.0, 5 speed, 4" lift, 33" tires. I average 16mpg, mostly interstate driving at 70 mph. I don't get much improvement if I keep it at 60, which is strange as heck to me.

Made in the USA and...............
utqdy.jpg

75a19dd3946969bc5af6b5b6cccbd916.jpg

Since regearing to 4.56, which is so much more fun than the 3.73's (3" SL & 33's), I have been staying in higher rpms and mpg has increased to 13.5 - 15.

I get 9-10 mpg. whether I am idling, going 70, or even parked I’m sure….

35’s, 5-speed. Drive like a Grandpa.

I'm getting 8-10 mpg which sucks. 4" suspension, 2' BL on 35's with 4.56 gears. Just can't afford to regear and do a super 35 w/ lockers right now and I'd prefer to do it all at the same time..

20220918_154759.jpg

Reactions: TheBoogieman