What other Jeeps do you currently own?

A 1999 tj, a 2001 tj, three tj tubs with titles a 2016 grand Cherokee and a 2004 grand Cherokee. And a couple gmc trucks

Started with a 1989 YJ 2.5 for I don't remember, maybe two years... then got a 2005 TJ 4.0, had a pipe dream to make the YJ into a 4.0 but just ended up parting it out at the end of the day. Never modded the YJ either, mostly just kept it running because it was pretty much duct-taped together when I got it.

Sold the TJ for a 2012 3.6 JK not even a year after I got it cause I wanted new and big and fancy. Totally regretted that decision but I beefed up the JK quite a bit, had it for five years, tons of fun in it. Got my current TJ about two and a half years ago (geez it's already been that long?) which started off as my wife's car.

Sold the JK for a pretty penny and got a 2015 F150. Was driving that until recent when my wife finally decided she wanted to trade me cause she was too pregnant for the TJ. Now I am driving the TJ and she will never get it back!

Somewhere there is a CJ-5 sitting in a field in Victoria, Texas that belongs to my dad. He got a friend to hold onto it many many years ago and when I would try to get him to get in touch with his friend he put it off. Unfortunately my father passed shortly after I started getting interest in the CJ so I'll probably never see it again (no telling what condition it'd be in now, wasn't great last time I saw it and that was ten years ago).

Reactions: RedrumRH
Had a 97' XJ 2 door 4.0 auto in red. Can't find a picture of it, sold it a dozen years ago and the only vehicle I ever regret selling.

I currently have 4 Jeeps on the road. They are the only vehicles I own.

'03 TJ
picture.jpg

'04 LJ
picture.jpg

'88 MJ
picture.jpg

'89 XJ
picture.jpg

I also have a '88 MJ that I bought for parts. When I got it home and thoroughly inspected it I realized it was much more that that. Despite the surface rust, it is almost rust free underneath. It is complete, original and with one small exception (rear bumper) never been hit or even dinged. I have taken some parts from it and have or will be replacing them with others. I will hopefully find a good home for this with a new owner.

picture.jpg

Other Jeeps I've owned are a '69 CJ in the early '70s, a '90 XJ 4 dr. that I bought new and a '95 XJ 2 dr. that I replaced with the white one above.

We also have a 2015 Cherokee Trailhawk in the family. Its a great everyday vehicle.

Resurrection!

We currently have four Jeeps; the 2001 Wrangler that I had purchased over a year ago and am about to put up for sale, the 2006 Rubicon that I recently purchased (and the reason for the '01 going on the auction block), and a pair of his 'n hers 2016 Cherokees. Mine is white and hers is silver. Really nice vehicles!

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
05 tj and 18 grand Cherokee overland currently

In all my years as a driver ive been through 3 grand cherokees, a cj, 2 tjs, 2 jks, 2 cherokees, and a liberty. The 94 gc with the 5.2 was my first car, hand-me-down from my dad. Almost always had at least one jeep in my stable of vehicles

Reactions: TJ Hunnicutt
I no longer own my 1999 WJ Cherokee, I miss that old Jeep. I bought it new in 99 & sold it in 2017 (215k miles) for a measly 500 bucks. The guy that bought it hasn't moved it an inch since buying it, and he wont sell it back to me, he said he plans on making a trail rig out of it. I never should have sold my 1st Jeep. 🙁

I know the titled thread is "currently own", but I needed a little bit of nostalgia this morning.

20160611_182502.jpg