What other Jeeps do you like besides Wranglers?

I always liked an XJ for the added room. I've had 3 and recently sold my 99' to get my Rubi back. Good choice IMO.
XJ 6 2 2020.jpg

Well there's tonnes of Jeeps I'd love to own but I think the most unique one that I don't think has been mentioned yet would be a CJ10. This one is actually a local one that I've seen around Melbourne a few times and the picture happened to come up when I looked on google images for one!
Jeep-CJ-pickup.jpg

Reactions: TJ Starting
Well there's tonnes of Jeeps I'd love to own but I think the most unique one that I don't think has been mentioned yet would be a CJ10. This one is actually a local one that I've seen around Melbourne a few times and the picture happened to come up when I looked on google images for one!View attachment 173125
A face only a mother could love.

My family has had good luck with all of our Jeeps. I used to own a home in NH that had a very icy 1500 foot driveway that was damn near vertical. It required a waiver from the fire department to build there. Nothing made it up that driveway unless it was bare tar with the exception of my wife's 99 grand Cherokee. Not my son's YJ nor my K1500. Her rig went anywhere in snow. I do not miss maintaining that driveway. On a positive note, almost never got soliciting door knockers.

That thing is VERY cool. Just hope you don't roll it.

Goes through my head every time I drive it. I've owned it 16 years, only put about 7K miles on it during that time. I'm cautious. The lack of safety of a 151 is actually what led me to buy a Jeep. I got the LJ in my profile pic after my kids started to get old enough to go for Jeep rides. They only get to ride in the 151 around the neighborhood.

Reactions: dlm1450
I've had about 5 XJ's so it would ahve to be the XJ. I like the Comanche MJ too. I would love to have one that was a manual and 4x4. But they are slim pickins around here in decent condition, and since I have my 2012 Nissan Frontier 4x4 I really have no need for one.

This one looks pretty sweet...

View attachment 177230

I'm a big Comanche fan too. The one above has been nicely modified. For those that don't know, MJ's last year was 1992. Like the one above, many have been modified by replacing some of the body parts (fenders, doors, grilles, etc.) and interior parts (dash, door panels, seats, console, etc.) with1997 to 2002 XJ parts for an updated look.

Here's my mostly stock MJ for comparison ...

19-04-15 4.JPG