What other Jeeps do you like besides Wranglers?

TJim

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Hey guys!

Which are other Jeeps besides willys and wranglers do you like? Some models you would consider owning? and why?

Just a thread for fun. Lets discuss!!

I personally really like the XJ!

Last edited:
Reactions: Hog
Grand wagoner... how could u not like wood paneling?
6348F3EF-B2B5-4F88-9EBA-1DE80142C9B3.jpeg

Last edited:
The 5.7l hemi with all time four wheel drive in the Commander was awesome. It was a great vehicle. Didn’t care for the third row. But when you have 5 kids. It was better then getting a massive burban.

my daughter parked it into the back of my truck when she mistook the brake pedal and go faster pedal. The day before I left to Korea for 9 months.

20237F02-A017-40C9-8EFA-4A46F5ECA5D5.jpeg

620D89A0-A338-40CD-80C3-923F5D9E8192.jpeg

The 5.7l hemi with all time four wheel drive in the Commander was awesome. It was a great vehicle. Didn’t care for the third row. But when you have 5 kids. It was better then getting a massive burban.

my daughter parked it into the back of my truck when she mistook the brake pedal and go faster pedal. The day before I left to Korea for 9 months.

View attachment 167094

View attachment 167095

ouch!

Matt's latest project at BleepinJeep is an FC. I'm super psyched! Can't wait to see which direction he goes with it.

Has he done more than announce the project? The viewers picked it for him, but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't follow through because of the multiple layers of difficulty trying to restore and build one of these things.