What other Jeeps do you like besides Wranglers?

That was my oldest Daughters first car. We spent a lot of quality hours working on it together.

1591367715402.png

I laughed for like 5 minutes at this. Shit like that always happens right before you leave for deployments or short tours.

You ain’t lying.

on my first deployment in the army being a bit nervous, got a little speedy coming down a hill on Ft Bragg.

was pulled over at the gate 0430 in front of my entire Battalion. Going through the wait for the ticket officer (mp) walks back and asks whats going on seems like a lot of traffic for 4:30. In the morning

wife quips up. Oh you know he’s just deploying for a year. So thanks for the ticket. Oh I’m sorry ma’am and rips the ticket up.

the night my daughter wrecked the commander. We were playing catch in the front yard. When the last toss of the night. She doesn’t close her glove. Soft ball right to the nose. Blood every where. Broke the nose and I got on a plane 8 hours later.

ya. That’s just two of the stories. I have.

• Haha
Reactions: Squatch
I have a family member who owns one of those high horespower jeeps. I'll see if I can get a pic of it.
Like this? This one is my buddy's. It's an '07, if I recall, and has been massaged a little. Supercharged. Seems his best pass was 11.03 in the quarter. The beast is just stunning to look at, too.
Harv's Jeep.jpg