What other parts do I need with a Currie 4 inch lift?

Lift kit and extended brake lines are on the way. Now If in fact I have to do a slip yoke eliminator and rear shaft is there a way to order both correctly without anything installed yet. I need everything required to drive the Jeep out of the shop before it gets torn apart. Thanks for the help in advance.

The DS you need to measure. Their turn around is super fast.

If these are your requirements, I would talk to Shawn Wood at Tom Wood’s and see what the options would be, I installed and measured, so took a couple days, but I did front then rear axle so I had front wheel drive while the rear was ordered.

What is that reason?

Sorry, I missed this.

The clocking position on the YJ lines is undesirable. Further, on the YJ lines if your lift ends up being 4.25” or more and you have enough extended coil length to accommodate a 10.75” travel shock, they are not long enough. I had to lower the frame mount 1” to eliminate any stress on the line at full droop. The Dorman are longer, and the clocking position is better.

Thread 'Extended Front Brake Lines'
https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/extended-front-brake-lines.527/

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
Currie 4” lift, extended brake lines, rear shock mount lower brackets, SYE kit with rear drive shaft, correctlync steering assembly, shocks. What is missing/or needed for drivability. Not a lot spoke of using the stock front driveshaft, can it function adequately.

Reactions: BC Moto
Currie 4” lift, extended brake lines, rear shock mount lower brackets, SYE kit with rear drive shaft, correctlync steering assembly, shocks. What is missing/or needed for drivability. Not a lot spoke of using the stock front driveshaft, can it function adequately.

The front driveshaft on a TJ (well on my 05) is a double Cardan (CV ) driveshaft, came with it. I eneddd up getting a Tom Wood’s because I switched from Dana 30 to Dana 44 Rubi and just wanted matching since it was in the build.

I’m not familair with a 4” lift needing to get a longer front DS, and the angles should be ok.

Reactions: Jerry Bransford

Front driveshaft will be fine.

Im still on my front stock driveshaft and its been ok so far