What seats are you running?

Or the tax man? Stock.find them really comfortable with my sciatic. A small piece of memory foam for the really bouncy sections.

I'll play. Put in an old Bride Vios III seat I had from my old Miata. Holds super firm while on the trail. Don't get one if you have a waist larger than 30" though. This is from when I first installed it. Since then I've put stickers all over the frp frame and rubbed off the dried out felt on the shoulder bolsters.

29598022__8d41763f-374e-4f1e-bd8f-341537b5d2ae-jpg.jpg

I run the PRP’s I really like them they really hold me place on the trails. I got the 2” extra wide after sitting in both. The shop I ordered them through recommended them because even though the regular fit was fine it is nice to have a little more movement in them.

I also picked up the 2x3 padded harness for up front and the 2x2 padded harness for the rear( smaller waist for kids)

i just installed a drivers seat from a 02 Hyundai Tiburon. Much better than the worn out factory seat, but having some issues with the rail hitting the seat belt retainer and not allowing the belt to extend/retract. Should be an easy fix with some cutting to the rails, overall it was a great upgrade for less than $50.

I have MasterCraft Baja RS seats in mine. Their...pretty uncomfortable. Maybe new they are OK? These things just kill my back though. I'm going to try to re-foam them myself and get some lumbar support. I know they aren't cheap, and they seem really well built so I'd like to try to keep them.

I run the PRP’s I really like them they really hold me place on the trails. I got the 2” extra wide after sitting in both. The shop I ordered them through recommended them because even though the regular fit was fine it is nice to have a little more movement in them.
Same here, though I only went with the 2" wider seat for the passenger side since I never know who's going to be sitting there. Now that it's been there for several years I wish I had gone standard width on the passengers side since it rubs on the console and makes it hard to raise the lid up all the way. My girlishly slim 36" waist fits fine in the standard width and holds me just like I like.

This is when they were still new, clean, and pretty. One nice benefit to buying PRP is they are made here in the US, most other brands are imported from China.

FrontFinal.jpg

Reactions: Vasq
Same here, though I only went with the 2" wider seat for the passenger side since I never know who's going to be sitting there. Now that it's been there for several years I wish I had gone standard width on the passengers side since it rubs on the console and makes it hard to raise the lid up all the way. My girlishly slim 36" waist fits fine in the standard width and holds me just like I like.

This is when they were still new, clean, and pretty. One nice benefit to buying PRP is they are made here in the US, most other brands are imported from China.

View attachment 119404
Jerry, you wouldn't happen to know if Corbeau seats are made in the US would you?

WOW! Now I'm on the PRP site and I get to build my own?! this is cool :cool: and they're pretty much the same as the Corbeau Moab's I was looking into. Now looking at the daily driver*.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jerry Bransford
WOW! Now I'm on the PRP site and I get to build my own?! this is cool :cool: and they're pretty much the same as the Corbeau Moab's I was looking into. Now looking at the Spec Reclining.
Make sure to avoid the use of piping between the seams when putting your order together. They (and I) discovered piping doesn't hold up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hobbes62 and Vasq