What states has your TJ / LJ visited?

MaximusLJR06

Jeep Green LJR Addiction
Supporting Member
Just got back from a road trip through the New England states over the past week and thought about all the states I've been to so far with my LJ Rubicon. Thought it would be cool to see where everyone else has been.

So far I've had the LJR in Wyoming, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, Delaware, New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire & Maine.

Total: 19

Plan on checking off some more of the southern states hopefully soon, Carolinas and Tennessee area. I would love to get back out west with it as well, but no plans for that yet.

Reactions: glowell222
Thats good size list. I believe my LJ in its 1st life was sold in Jacksonville Fla. to a guy in N.Carolina, then to Kentucky where I got it.
So Kentucky , Missouri, Nebraska, Kansas, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Colorado.

I've driven my LJ in every state in the continental U.S. except Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama. It's been to all 4 corners - northern Maine, Key West Florida, Mojave Desert California and all the way up the Dalton Highway in Alaska to the Arctic Ocean.

Alaska:

ArcticCircle2.jpg

Key West:

KeyWest2.jpg

Mojave Desert:

MojaveJoshua_zpscbb3mngm.jpg

I've also driven it in Ontario, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia and the Yukon Territory in Canada.

46 states plus 6 Canadian Provinces.

I've driven my LJ in every state in the continental U.S. except Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama. It's been to all 4 corners - northern Maine, Key West Florida, Mojave Desert California and all the way up the Dalton Highway in Alaska to the Arctic Ocean.

Alaska:

View attachment 251286

Key West:

View attachment 251287

Mojave Desert:

View attachment 251288

I've also driven it in Ontario, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia and the Yukon Territory in Canada.

46 states plus 6 Canadian Provinces.
I'll have to post some pictures from last week, I spent part of it in Bar Harbor, Maine and the other part in Stowe, Vermont.

With the number of miles I've driven in my TJ to go wheeling, I could have done dozen states in the East but here in the SW where the states are big, it has only been as far as Lake Tahoe from San Diego after doing the Rubicon Trail and then last year it did Arizona. So just two states.

Reactions: MaximusLJR06
Mine was a Towd in a previous life so no real idea where it's been or what it's seen
Since I got it it's seen CA, NV, OR, WA and ID

Not that many yet only CA, NV,UT, later this year I will adding AZ. But I have off loaded in all three, not just driving through them

My Jeep has spent its entire life on the East Coast. I’ve driven from Hatteras, NC through VA, MD, DE, NJ, and PA. My F-150 on the other hand has road tripped from Kodiak, AK to NJ.

Since I’ve owned it, only California, Nevada, and Oregon.

Idaho, Utah, and Arizona are next on my list, possibly New Mexico and Washington too.

The Jeep has been driven primarily in CA and FL, but moving from CA to FL the Jeep was on a trailer (does this count) thru AZ, NM, TX, MS, LA, and AL.
In a previous life the Jeep was purchased in NC, owned for a brief period in VA and CO and then lived the remainder of its life in CA.