What to check next for oil pressure?

I don't have any issues but I'm curious about how to do the Instrument Cluster self test that was referred to above.
I have a lot of issues, none of them jeep related and I'm curious about the cluster test as well.

Google it and you will find several videos, but it is easy to perform below is the instructions from the Manual and a screen shot of the possible codes.

(1) Begin the test with the ignition switch in the Off position.
(2) Depress the odometer/trip odometer switch button.
(3) While still holding the odometer/trip odometer switch button depressed, turn the ignition switch to
the On position, but do not start the engine.
(4) Release the odometer/trip odometer switch button.
(5) The instrument cluster will automatically begin the actuator test sequence, as follows:
(a) The cluster will generate a single chime tone to confirm the functionality of the chime tone generator
and the chime control circuitry.
(b) The cluster will scroll the number “8” across the odometer/trip odometer VFD to confirm the
functionality of all VFD segments and their control circuitry.
(c) The cluster will illuminate the decimal point in the odometer/trip odometer VFD to confirm the
functionality of this VFD segment and its control circuitry.
(d) The cluster will display the EMIC software level in the odometer/trip odometer VFD (example:
“SOF 8.9”).
(e) The cluster will display the last six digits (sequence number) of the Vehicle Identification
Number (VIN) in the odometer/trip odometer VFD.
(f) If any faults have been set by the cluster, the cluster will display the fault information in the
odometer/trip odometer VFD INSTRUMENT CLUSTER FAILURE MESSAGE. If no faults have
been set, the cluster will scroll “no FAULtS” across the odometer/trip odometer VFD.
(g) The cluster will turn on, then off again each of the following indicators, one at a time, in
sequence to confirm the functionality of the indicator and the cluster control circuitry:
− High Beam
− Brake
− Seatbelt
− MIL
− Check Gauges
− Low Fuel
− 4WD
− SKIS
− Cruise
− Upshift
(h) The cluster will sweep the needles for each of the following gauges, one at a time, to several calibration
points in sequence to confirm the functionality of the gauge and the cluster control circuitry:
− Speedometer
− Fuel
− Temperature
− Tachometer
− Voltage
− Oil Pressure

Reactions: Adam Johnson
I do not know how to erase the codes once the issues are fixed. I had the same oil pressure issue with mine a while back and it turned out to be the connectors behind the cluster needed to be cleaned. Once cleaned the oil pressure gauge stopped acting up AND I also fixed the fog lamp indicator and the air bag light. Hell I did not even noticed that the "pregnant lady" light (as my daughter, who drives the TJ, calls it) was not operating correctly until then.

checked the connectors very clean all behind dash panels, connectors clean...used the electronic cleaner on cluster and plug... still same once warmed up oil gauge drops right on the L line and check gauges comes on