What type of wheels are these?

TNHEADDUCK

TJ Enthusiast
Can anyone tell me what type of wheels these are by the center cap? They are 8 hole and look to be billet, I just purchased this TJ and that's what came on it.

Thanks,
Jason

JEEP.JPG

jeep 2.JPG

They look like pro comp 69's with a custom made centercap.

Possibly , this jeep was supposedly built by Stacey David but I cant find any thing to prove it. hAS A LOT OF HIGH END PARTS ON IT AND IS A 2003 WITH 51000 MILES.

Possibly , this jeep was supposedly built by Stacey David but I cant find any thing to prove it. hAS A LOT OF HIGH END PARTS ON IT AND IS A 2003 WITH 51000 MILES.
If I were you I would reach out to Stacy to see if you could establish a provenance for the build. If he built it I would think it would affect the value.

If I were you I would reach out to Stacy to see if you could establish a provenance for the build. If he built it I would think it would affect the value.

Up or down?

I'm just kidding. I had the privilege of meeting Stacy in 1999 at the Warn-sponsored National Rock Crawling Championship in Johnson Valley. It was coincidence as we were both looking for a vantage point in the shade and found the same large outcropping at the same time. I didn't recognize him at first but his haircut and distinctive voice gave him away. :)

I remember our conversation because he said he had never been to a rock crawling event before and was enthralled. I also remember joking with him about how he and his co-host were able to build a car in less than an hour and his description of the conflict created by him wanting to build things right and the producers caring more about how things looked on camera. He was friendly and a nice guy as I recall.

Reactions: Fouledplugs